Hug a Gamer
Hug a Gamer
Hug a Gamer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hug a Gamer

Official Hug a Gamer forum ^-^

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pokemon Heart Gold

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Neko
Clan Member
Clan Member
Neko

Male Posts : 304
Gamers Point : 5144

Pokemon Heart Gold Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Heart Gold   Pokemon Heart Gold I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 11:15 am

I wanna be the very best like no cat ever was.. To catch them is my real real test, to train is my cause.
I will travel across the land, Searching far and wide...Okay enough of that....

Hey Y'all Neko here for another Neko Review. I call this one Pokemon: HeartGold.

Pokemon games have been pretty much all the same lately... Pick you gender, name yourself.. Pick a pokemon from three starting ones.. then off you go to become the master of all pokemon. Well I would love to tell you that this game is different.. but its not really different. You have the same Pokemon to catch.. Team Rocket is back... However you pokemon can get sick with the Pokerus. I'm not sure how mine got it but it goes away at midnight. the only thing around that is place your pokemon in the PC until 10 minutes after midnight.

The game is good dont get me wrong its a great time kill. You can go online to compete there too, play with your friends, and even compete with your pokemon at the races.

Anyways if you have a DS you should hold out until pokemon White and Black is out... ~checks watch~ Nevermind it already is.

Dont waste your money on this game go buy either White or Black version.. I dont know whats in that one but i have an idea.

This has been another Neko review.

I'm Neko and I drink Milk. Nyaa~~!
Back to top Go down

Pokemon Heart Gold
Page 1 of 1