Hug a Gamer
Hug a Gamer
Hug a Gamer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hug a Gamer

Official Hug a Gamer forum ^-^

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"The cake is a lie" crap.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
drgnzach
Clan Sargent
Clan Sargent
drgnzach

Male Posts : 76
Gamers Point : 4964

"The cake is a lie" crap. Empty
PostSubject: "The cake is a lie" crap.   "The cake is a lie" crap. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 3:35 pm

Shit seriously needs to stop. I would like to clarify that I am, in fact, one of the biggest portal fans around, but seriously, shit gets old. Also, if youve never played or even heard of portal and you say it, I will hunt you down and do horrible things to you.

Also, does companion cube really have to be in every mod/ custom mappack?
Back to top Go down
Pepperzz
Hugs
Hugs

Male Posts : 12
Gamers Point : 4811

PostSubject: Re: "The cake is a lie" crap.   "The cake is a lie" crap. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 8:38 am

I agree, there are a lot of sayings that are getting old and annoying and people really need to stop, Its over 9000.. >.>

Oh and typical trolls, that's what she said :O needs to stop, never will 12 year old's cannot think of anything else to say i guess
Back to top Go down
enzer
Clan Lieutenant
Clan Lieutenant
enzer

Male Posts : 104
Gamers Point : 4967

PostSubject: Re: "The cake is a lie" crap.   "The cake is a lie" crap. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 1:03 pm

Well memes really do get quite old quite fast and yes, the most overused ones are ones like "that's what she said". I even see that kind of stuff here at college and I know if they were my subordinate I'd fire them for it if I could. You know, work place maturity and all that. I don't see it ever stopping nor a way to stop it though so I suppose we'll just have to live with it.
Back to top Go down
Pepperzz
Hugs
Hugs

Male Posts : 12
Gamers Point : 4811

PostSubject: Re: "The cake is a lie" crap.   "The cake is a lie" crap. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 5:28 am

Yeah, basically. People will get over the sayings one day, but then some phase will come along and start it up again, there is no real way to stop it.
Back to top Go down
enzer
Clan Lieutenant
Clan Lieutenant
enzer

Male Posts : 104
Gamers Point : 4967

PostSubject: Re: "The cake is a lie" crap.   "The cake is a lie" crap. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 2:58 pm

Pepperzz wrote:
Yeah, basically. People will get over the sayings one day, but then some phase will come along and start it up again, there is no real way to stop it.

Short of the extermination of the human race. So... zombie apocalypse time!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "The cake is a lie" crap.   "The cake is a lie" crap. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"The cake is a lie" crap.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hug a Gamer :: Off Topic :: Everything Else....-
Jump to: