Hug a Gamer
Hug a Gamer
Hug a Gamer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hug a Gamer

Official Hug a Gamer forum ^-^

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sleeping Lionheart Pendant(FF8?) VERY IMPOTANT!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Eyerie91
Hugs for All
Hugs for All
Eyerie91

Female Posts : 45
Gamers Point : 4919

Sleeping Lionheart Pendant(FF8?) VERY IMPOTANT!!! Empty
PostSubject: Sleeping Lionheart Pendant(FF8?) VERY IMPOTANT!!!   Sleeping Lionheart Pendant(FF8?) VERY IMPOTANT!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 3:25 pm

I'm completely freaking out. My boyfriend this sleeping lionheart pendant, and it really meant a lot to him because, it was given to him as a gift. After we got pretty serious, he gave it to me to wear. I've had it for awhile but, this morning, while I was changing, it broke. I don't know what to do. I've been looking everywhere for them but the only ones I can find cost over 100 dollars. If anyone has any clue where I can get one for a little cheaper or has one they don't wear or want, I would be extremely appreciative and if need be I can even pay a bit for it but, as I've said in previous posts, I'm hurting for money, and won't be able to give too much for it. Sleeping Lionheart Pendant(FF8?) VERY IMPOTANT!!! FFVIII_Silver_Pendant
Back to top Go down
enzer
Clan Lieutenant
Clan Lieutenant
enzer

Male Posts : 104
Gamers Point : 4968

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Lionheart Pendant(FF8?) VERY IMPOTANT!!!   Sleeping Lionheart Pendant(FF8?) VERY IMPOTANT!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 4:52 am

I don't know if this is what you're looking for at Ebay as it doesn't show any chain and these have metal: Ebay2, Ebay3, Ebay4, Ebay5, Ebay6 (keychain), Ebay 7 (keychain), Ebay 8 (keychain)

Hopefully one of those sub $10 ones are to your liking. If the pendant is broken you should be able to easily switch your pendant with that from another one there.
Back to top Go down
Eyerie91
Hugs for All
Hugs for All
Eyerie91

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Lionheart Pendant(FF8?) VERY IMPOTANT!!!   Sleeping Lionheart Pendant(FF8?) VERY IMPOTANT!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 2:27 am

Ohhhh, thank you soooo much. I'd kiss you if I could. You're a life saver. Smile
Back to top Go down
Master G
Admin
Admin
Master G

Male Posts : 341
Gamers Point : 15245

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Lionheart Pendant(FF8?) VERY IMPOTANT!!!   Sleeping Lionheart Pendant(FF8?) VERY IMPOTANT!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 3:11 am

Indeed!
Back to top Go down
http://www.hugagamer.com
enzer
Clan Lieutenant
Clan Lieutenant
enzer

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Lionheart Pendant(FF8?) VERY IMPOTANT!!!   Sleeping Lionheart Pendant(FF8?) VERY IMPOTANT!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 12:11 pm

You're welcome ^_^ I just hope they live up to your expectations.
Back to top Go down
Eyerie91
Hugs for All
Hugs for All
Eyerie91

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Lionheart Pendant(FF8?) VERY IMPOTANT!!!   Sleeping Lionheart Pendant(FF8?) VERY IMPOTANT!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 1:07 pm

They look like they will. Smile I'll let you know when I get one, how it is.
Back to top Go down
Eyerie91
Hugs for All
Hugs for All
Eyerie91

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Lionheart Pendant(FF8?) VERY IMPOTANT!!!   Sleeping Lionheart Pendant(FF8?) VERY IMPOTANT!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 11:35 pm

So, I bought one, and its amazing! Excellent quality. This one is nice and thick, I'll have to take a hammer to it to break it, which I absolutely do not plan on doing. Thank you sooo soooo much! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
enzer
Clan Lieutenant
Clan Lieutenant
enzer

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Lionheart Pendant(FF8?) VERY IMPOTANT!!!   Sleeping Lionheart Pendant(FF8?) VERY IMPOTANT!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 1:16 pm

lol, I don't think hammering it would be a good idea anyway, might get some sparks in the eyes. You're welcome, I'm glad I could help ^_^ now you know if some how this one breaks, there's somewhere you can get one. Or if you just want to have a spare, or make a bracelet, or... whatever you imagination brings really.
Back to top Go down
The Chaplain
Clan Lieutenant
Clan Lieutenant
The Chaplain

Male Posts : 24
Gamers Point : 4904

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Lionheart Pendant(FF8?) VERY IMPOTANT!!!   Sleeping Lionheart Pendant(FF8?) VERY IMPOTANT!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 7:26 pm

I know how important these are. I've been wearing my Griever for eight years now. I never go out without it around my neck!
Back to top Go down
Master G
Admin
Admin
Master G

Male Posts : 341
Gamers Point : 15245

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Lionheart Pendant(FF8?) VERY IMPOTANT!!!   Sleeping Lionheart Pendant(FF8?) VERY IMPOTANT!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 2:15 am

I do the same but with my tags. I Sleep swim, sower with them and if i EVER dont have them on my i feel wierd and like somnething is wrong.

CAUSE SOMETHING IS WRONG Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.hugagamer.com
Eyerie91
Hugs for All
Hugs for All
Eyerie91

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Lionheart Pendant(FF8?) VERY IMPOTANT!!!   Sleeping Lionheart Pendant(FF8?) VERY IMPOTANT!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 12:13 pm

Ohhh man. If this one breaks, I'm not buying a new one because this time it will be his fault, lol. I've been thinking about getting another smaller one to make a bracelet with so I could be girly and match but, I haven't made up my mind. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Lionheart Pendant(FF8?) VERY IMPOTANT!!!   Sleeping Lionheart Pendant(FF8?) VERY IMPOTANT!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sleeping Lionheart Pendant(FF8?) VERY IMPOTANT!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hug a Gamer :: Hug A Gamer Giveaway :: Stuff You Wish to Recieve-
Jump to: