Hug a Gamer
Hug a Gamer
Hug a Gamer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hug a Gamer

Official Hug a Gamer forum ^-^

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What you want to hear on our Web Radio Station!

Go down 
+10
Shiuzu
Deadman
Rollerstarter2
Tensor
Windmill
moleman808
Daigo Sensei
The Chaplain
enzer
Master G
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Master G
Admin
Admin
Master G

Male Posts : 341
Gamers Point : 15237

What you want to hear on our Web Radio Station! Empty
PostSubject: What you want to hear on our Web Radio Station!   What you want to hear on our Web Radio Station! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 10:38 pm

Let me know what you would like to hear on our web radio!

Send me your request here ^-^
Back to top Go down
http://www.hugagamer.com
enzer
Clan Lieutenant
Clan Lieutenant
enzer

Male Posts : 104
Gamers Point : 4960

PostSubject: Re: What you want to hear on our Web Radio Station!   What you want to hear on our Web Radio Station! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 11:19 pm

Here is a list of songs suggested by members as of January, 09, 2011.

Suggested Songs/Soundtracks/etc:

Suggested Artists:

Last edited by enzer on Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:00 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Master G
Admin
Admin
Master G

PostSubject: Re: What you want to hear on our Web Radio Station!   What you want to hear on our Web Radio Station! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 11:53 pm

Have most of those already in the list and added the other titles to my shopping list. Keep them coming!
Back to top Go down
enzer
Clan Lieutenant
Clan Lieutenant
enzer

Male Posts : 104
Gamers Point : 4960

PostSubject: Re: What you want to hear on our Web Radio Station!   What you want to hear on our Web Radio Station! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 12:07 am

My First Post:

Well, I don't know if you can played licensed content (don't know how that really works or whatever), but I suggest from the twilight princess official sound track: the legend of zelda orchestra piece 2, hyrule field main theme, ordon village, kakariko village, death mountain, midna's theme, ilia's theme, as well as rob zombie (since he did the music for twisted metal), and of course STILL ALIVE because the cake is a truth, it is in the next room, would you like some? I swear, it is there, just assume the party preparation position and go into the next room. No that is not a window, that is just a portal to the next room, where there is cake.

Also any parody music based on video games would be awesome, but I can only think of the street fighter parody of keisha's tik tok.
~~~~~~
My Second Post:
EVERYTHING from GNR, because GNR is the most epic radio station that never existed. You know with the addition of Butcher Pete part 2, because who doesn't like that. I know you probably have as many Final Fantasy OST's on the list as you can think of.

As an addition I'd like to say Vitaminless and Ask DNA (OST to Cowboy Bebop and the movie respectively) and the OST to Elfen Lied (don't know the name, includes the song Lillium), Outlaw Star OST, FLCL OST (cause it's FLCL and The Pillows), Licensed by Royalty (L/R) has a good soundtrack too.

Back to games: The World Ends With You and L4D2's the Midnight Riders (only three songs that I'm aware of, though they may have to be censored for swear words). I believe you technically can't buy the Midnight Rider's stuff, but you should be able to easily find all three tracks in the game files without opening any of the vpk files.

Okay I'll stop suggesting things for a while 8P.

Last edited by enzer on Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Master G
Admin
Admin
Master G

PostSubject: Re: What you want to hear on our Web Radio Station!   What you want to hear on our Web Radio Station! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 12:40 am

Man i need to work on getting that exported onto the station!
Back to top Go down
The Chaplain
Clan Lieutenant
Clan Lieutenant
The Chaplain

Male Posts : 24
Gamers Point : 4896

PostSubject: Re: What you want to hear on our Web Radio Station!   What you want to hear on our Web Radio Station! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 12:55 am

I've been assembling a bunch of epic battle music. It sources from several videogames, but at the moment mostly consists of music from the group "Two Steps From Hell." I'd be willing to share the list.
Back to top Go down
Daigo Sensei
Clan Member
Clan Member
Daigo Sensei

Male Posts : 46
Gamers Point : 4912

PostSubject: Re: What you want to hear on our Web Radio Station!   What you want to hear on our Web Radio Station! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 4:51 am

The Samurai Champloo OST's are also amazing... Also the Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex OST's are also amazing... ^_^

There's a lot more I could list... I'll do that as I come up with it... ^_^
Back to top Go down
Master G
Admin
Admin
Master G

PostSubject: Re: What you want to hear on our Web Radio Station!   What you want to hear on our Web Radio Station! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 2:20 am

And most of those are already playing on the station ^-^
Back to top Go down
moleman808
Clan Member
Clan Member

Male Posts : 3
Gamers Point : 4853

PostSubject: Re: What you want to hear on our Web Radio Station!   What you want to hear on our Web Radio Station! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 1:56 pm

how about live and learn from sonic adventure battle 2 Smile
Back to top Go down
Windmill
BIG HUGS!
BIG HUGS!
Windmill

Male Posts : 60
Gamers Point : 4917

PostSubject: Re: What you want to hear on our Web Radio Station!   What you want to hear on our Web Radio Station! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 7:46 pm

Theme song from Mirror's Edge is pretty nice.
Back to top Go down
Tensor
BIG HUGS!
BIG HUGS!
Tensor

Male Posts : 62
Gamers Point : 4937

PostSubject: Re: What you want to hear on our Web Radio Station!   What you want to hear on our Web Radio Station! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 2:00 pm

Don't know if you already got it in your playlist tho', but Silent Hill 2 and 3 got some nice soundtracks ^.^
Back to top Go down
Master G
Admin
Admin
Master G

PostSubject: Re: What you want to hear on our Web Radio Station!   What you want to hear on our Web Radio Station! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 2:11 pm

you can now request songs LIVE on the website ^-^

http://www.hugagamer.com/hgd-radio.html
Back to top Go down
Tensor
BIG HUGS!
BIG HUGS!
Tensor

PostSubject: Re: What you want to hear on our Web Radio Station!   What you want to hear on our Web Radio Station! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 7:41 am

Heya, i tried to make a request for a song to be played yesterday but it didn't get played or put in queue etc.. Does this only work in specific browsers? I'm using firefox btw.
Back to top Go down
Rollerstarter2
Clan Lieutenant
Clan Lieutenant

Male Posts : 47
Gamers Point : 4908

PostSubject: Re: What you want to hear on our Web Radio Station!   What you want to hear on our Web Radio Station! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 2:41 pm

If you could add some of FFXI titles, that would be great i'd be on the radio making request non-stop Razz

Titles such as The sanctuary of zi'tah, Sorrow, Dusk and dawn, that kind of stuff.

Also if you need someone to write the title so they can be properly sorted feel free to ask me I can probably fix some of the titles there.
Back to top Go down
Master G
Admin
Admin
Master G

PostSubject: Re: What you want to hear on our Web Radio Station!   What you want to hear on our Web Radio Station! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 10:08 pm

ill make sure to add some more FF music on the next upload.
Back to top Go down
Deadman
Clan Member
Clan Member
Deadman

Male Posts : 4
Gamers Point : 4861

PostSubject: Re: What you want to hear on our Web Radio Station!   What you want to hear on our Web Radio Station! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 4:20 pm

You might already have this...but do you have anything from The Legend of Zelda: A link to the Past? Love that game! The music is great too!
Back to top Go down
Master G
Admin
Admin
Master G

PostSubject: Re: What you want to hear on our Web Radio Station!   What you want to hear on our Web Radio Station! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 7:37 pm

i keep adding more and more so it should be up there Sunday ^-^
Back to top Go down
Shiuzu
OMG HUGS!
OMG HUGS!
Shiuzu

Male Posts : 148
Gamers Point : 4988

PostSubject: Re: What you want to hear on our Web Radio Station!   What you want to hear on our Web Radio Station! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 10:09 pm

Flogging Molly, Electric Six, Led Zeppelin, Monster Magnet, Deep Purple, Red Hot Chili Peppers, and MC Frontalot. Pretty please Razz
Back to top Go down
Master G
Admin
Admin
Master G

PostSubject: Re: What you want to hear on our Web Radio Station!   What you want to hear on our Web Radio Station! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 2:38 am

Geering more towards the Gmaing music then metal. Although later im planning on allowing you the members to do DJ sets on the webradio. different hours different webDJ and shows Razz So you could have your hour of metal, Hour of FF only , hour of what ever else you feel like ^-^
Back to top Go down
Neko
Clan Member
Clan Member
Neko

Male Posts : 304
Gamers Point : 5166

PostSubject: Re: What you want to hear on our Web Radio Station!   What you want to hear on our Web Radio Station! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 1:16 pm

Thats cool Sensei. Lol "You're listening to the Neko Hour with your favorite kitty, Me Neko!"
Back to top Go down
Master G
Admin
Admin
Master G

PostSubject: Re: What you want to hear on our Web Radio Station!   What you want to hear on our Web Radio Station! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 2:55 pm

If anyone else is interested let me know.
Back to top Go down
Tensor
BIG HUGS!
BIG HUGS!
Tensor

PostSubject: Re: What you want to hear on our Web Radio Station!   What you want to hear on our Web Radio Station! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 9:47 am

I might be interested in doing something like that. Depends of my internet connection is good enough atm. tho'.
Back to top Go down
Master G
Admin
Admin
Master G

PostSubject: Re: What you want to hear on our Web Radio Station!   What you want to hear on our Web Radio Station! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 7:47 pm

You dont need much as far as upload as your not brodcasting to everyone just to the server who then takes your signal and multiplies it to the users. So you need about 128kb up minimum and stable.
Back to top Go down
drgnzach
Clan Sargent
Clan Sargent
drgnzach

Male Posts : 76
Gamers Point : 4957

PostSubject: Re: What you want to hear on our Web Radio Station!   What you want to hear on our Web Radio Station! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 12:04 pm

I could probably make messages with the Half life voice over until I get a mic.
Back to top Go down
Master G
Admin
Admin
Master G

PostSubject: Re: What you want to hear on our Web Radio Station!   What you want to hear on our Web Radio Station! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 7:25 pm

The voice over messages are a great idea and we could use them to help promote hug a gamer.

Someone mentioned using dukes voice and other famous voice recordings from games like war craft and such.

I have no time to make these but they area great idea!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What you want to hear on our Web Radio Station!   What you want to hear on our Web Radio Station! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What you want to hear on our Web Radio Station!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hug a Gamer :: HGD Web Radio :: HGD Radio - Request Line-
Jump to: