Hug a Gamer
Hug a Gamer
Hug a Gamer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hug a Gamer

Official Hug a Gamer forum ^-^

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Funny Gaming Experiences.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
The Chaplain
Clan Lieutenant
Clan Lieutenant
The Chaplain

Male Posts : 24
Gamers Point : 4896

Funny Gaming Experiences. Empty
PostSubject: Funny Gaming Experiences.   Funny Gaming Experiences. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 5:01 am

What happened to you over XBox LIVE, PSN, Steam, or MMORPGs that made you lol, rofl, or even roflmao? Post it here!

I got booted from a World of Warcraft Sunken Temple group for cracking a "your momma" joke! I was DPSing on my warrior with some solid folks, when the tank lost agro and the mage nearly died before we managed to kill the mob. The mage was stated "It's not my job to take damage." To which I replied, "Neither is it your moms, but that doesn't stop me from HITTING THAT!" Next thing I know, I'm back in Stormwind with a notification saying, "You have been removed from the dungeon group."
Back to top Go down
Tensor
BIG HUGS!
BIG HUGS!
Tensor

Male Posts : 62
Gamers Point : 4937

PostSubject: Re: Funny Gaming Experiences.   Funny Gaming Experiences. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 1:34 pm

Haha! Great topic! Uhm.. Several things actually.. A small list of incidents i've stumbled upon:

Ps3:

1. While playing MW2 i got a angry letter from someone claiming i was wallhacking and reported me to IW.
2. Similar to the one above but someone was pissed off at me for ''ruining other peoples fun''. (I hate cheating so thats out of the question btw). I ended up going back'n'forth with this guy basicly joking about whatever he sayd with a friend of mine =p
3. In Playstation Home about 12 people in total started doing the same dance in a line in the bowling alley making people wonder wtf was going on at once they entered it.

PC:

I was in a clan in SoF2 about 8 years ago when ALOT of people was playing it. The clan was named WO (Wicked Ownage) and we literally spent most of our time cracking jokes, banning people that didn't have any sense of humor and literally talking shit to other clans during scrims and whatnot. We never cheated actually, we was just having fun.
Also, we had a black dude in our clan as well. He was rolling on with a bunch of black people jokes for some reason and someone playing in our server got offended. He kept on with the black people jokes without telling him he was black until he really started to rage. He told him; ''Chill dude, im black as well.'' But the dude kept calling our clan racist even tho' none of the white dudes made any racist jokes or remarks against him =p

Not to mention a Tribal Wars raid with Rule1and2. For those that don't know what TribalWars is, it is a lame strategy based game wich let you start with one village that you build up. It respawns near other villages similar to yours that are also ruled by real life persons. After a while you start to fight with these people and the tribes they are in. Its just as much ingame politics as it is to war.
It takes an incredible ammount of time to build up soldiers and buildings wich kinda made it more fun when we took over more villages and made our tribes stronger.
We didn't care about winning, we just wanted to steamroll the game with 1000+ unique gamers. Even tho' it was a hard time to some moderators of the game, a couple of them joined us instead and helped us out behind the backs to the other mods of the game.
It literally made the veterans shit their pants at our arrival at first, causing massive chaos to the system they already had, old school warriors broke alliances due to moles and some started to cooperate to take us down not know that we didn't really care.. They managed to take us down at last tho', but oh! Lulz ensued.
Back to top Go down
LAWPRE
Clan Corporal
Clan Corporal

Gamers Point : 4884

PostSubject: Re: Funny Gaming Experiences.   Funny Gaming Experiences. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 8:47 pm

This is not one incident so much as a continuing problem!!! pale

I am able to easily or easily enough go through a dungeon (quest,etc.) solo. HOWEVER, whenever I take a group though, there are all sorts of problems - including party wipes. Mad The really funny part is that sometimes this happens on difficulties BELOW what I have done solo!!! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
vauhs
Little Hugs
Little Hugs

Gamers Point : 4851

PostSubject: Re: Funny Gaming Experiences.   Funny Gaming Experiences. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 3:27 am

This was a guy's excuse from my guild in WoW for being late to a raid:

Funny Gaming Experiences. Lololn

Also, another funny moment was back when BWL was the hip new thing to do. So we was just now entering the room with all the whelps that keep spawning over and over. Everything is fine and dandy, get half way across the room and our tank is like, "Guys, I gotta go use the bathroom." We asked if he can wait for a couple more minutes to finish the room. Next thing we know he screams in vent, "Oooohh no, it's coming out!" Everyone just started cracking up laughing.
Back to top Go down
1337Lady
Clan Member
Clan Member
1337Lady

Female Posts : 98
Gamers Point : 4937

PostSubject: Re: Funny Gaming Experiences.   Funny Gaming Experiences. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 2:21 am

Playing world of warcraft. It was the day we were able to roll a toon from both factions on the same pvp server. I was herbing on my resto shaman and on vent with my guildies. One of them is afk. Meanwhile, this alliance mage starts sh*t with me and we start to pvp. I pwn his face but he just wont quit. I am getting vry upset and complaining...getting p*ss*ed the Ef off...about it on vent. I mean this guy was terrible. As I'm narrating this pvp battle to my vent buddies, I notice that when I mention that I've popped all my trinkets and all my spells have proc'd the mage falls from the sky and starts all over again. So, finally I look at the name of the mage and realize it's vry similar to the afk guildie. I make the connection and vent breaks out in hysterical laughter. He had been following me because of the things I was saying in vent. Needless to say I was highly amused and irritated. I gave him props for such a good WOW prank.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Funny Gaming Experiences.   Funny Gaming Experiences. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Funny Gaming Experiences.
Page 1 of 1