Hug a Gamer
Hug a Gamer
Hug a Gamer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hug a Gamer

Official Hug a Gamer forum ^-^

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Quel Solaar - Love

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Windmill
BIG HUGS!
BIG HUGS!
Windmill

Male Posts : 60
Gamers Point : 4925

Quel Solaar - Love Empty
PostSubject: Quel Solaar - Love   Quel Solaar - Love I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 2:06 pm

What is Quel Solaar? Go to my facepunch post explaining exactly what it is.

I'll write an in-depth review a little later.

Back to top Go down
Tensor
BIG HUGS!
BIG HUGS!
Tensor

Male Posts : 62
Gamers Point : 4945

Quel Solaar - Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quel Solaar - Love   Quel Solaar - Love I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 9:23 am

lol.. What a half assed attempt at a review. Why post something about it up (let alone, a link to another forum) unless you actually have something to contribute with?

Don't take me wrong, i don't dislike you or anything. I just don't understand the purpose of this thread :p
Back to top Go down
drgnzach
Clan Sargent
Clan Sargent
drgnzach

Male Posts : 76
Gamers Point : 4965

Quel Solaar - Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quel Solaar - Love   Quel Solaar - Love I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 10:34 am

Yeah I would write a review first AND THEN make a topic about it....
Back to top Go down
Windmill
BIG HUGS!
BIG HUGS!
Windmill

Quel Solaar - Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quel Solaar - Love   Quel Solaar - Love I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 12:04 pm

Why? Because I wanted others to be exposed to a cool game and a thread I spent a lot of time on. Because I didn't have time to write a review. I do not understand why I am receiving criticism for posting a thread without a review when the Minecraft, Starcraft 2, World of Warcraft, and Call of Duty/Left for Dead 2 threads do not have reviews either. The only difference between their threads and my own is how I provided a source of information and a promise to actually review it. Yeah....
Back to top Go down
Demented Puppy
Clan Member
Clan Member
Demented Puppy

Male Posts : 344
Gamers Point : 5233

Quel Solaar - Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quel Solaar - Love   Quel Solaar - Love I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 1:25 pm

in Windmills defence yeah other post have some a few things liek this too. They shouldnt have but they did lol. Windmill, if you want to post more in your own view , just write up your own opinion of the game with a few features you like or dislike. and why, dosnt need to be long either Smile
Back to top Go down
Windmill
BIG HUGS!
BIG HUGS!
Windmill

Quel Solaar - Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quel Solaar - Love   Quel Solaar - Love I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 2:55 pm

I'd much rather write an in-depth review when I get more time. Probably tomorrow evening. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Tensor
BIG HUGS!
BIG HUGS!
Tensor

Male Posts : 62
Gamers Point : 4945

Quel Solaar - Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quel Solaar - Love   Quel Solaar - Love I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 7:20 pm

Cool, i'm looking forward to the real review. Very Happy

About the other threads on this forum.. I guess mods are sleeping on the moderation of the review section. Probably because:

1. They're not sure wether or not the review section should be in debth or regular discussions about games.
2. They are busy with other things.

Either way.. As things stands now i seriously don't understand why people post up threads in this section without an actual review of the game they love. I also think that the random game discussion threads should be moved to the ''everything else'' section or that the mods change the description/purpose of this section. But that's just my opinion. The forum is still new and the mods probably got some more work on their hands so i don't care much about it atm. But i hope that they fix the confusion sooner or later ^____^

The reason you got criticism is that you knew that this is the review section and didn't post a review and rather a link to a post on another forum. I don't think the other threadstarters was fully aware what the review section is all about. But whatever, good luck on your review =)
Back to top Go down
Windmill
BIG HUGS!
BIG HUGS!
Windmill

Quel Solaar - Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quel Solaar - Love   Quel Solaar - Love I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 7:33 pm

I see your point, Tensor.
Edit: I'll likely write the review tomorrow. Got caught up with other things Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Quel Solaar - Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quel Solaar - Love   Quel Solaar - Love I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quel Solaar - Love
Page 1 of 1