Hug a Gamer
Hug a Gamer
Hug a Gamer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hug a Gamer

Official Hug a Gamer forum ^-^

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Doubleplus's various questions.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
drgnzach
Clan Sargent
Clan Sargent
drgnzach

Male Posts : 76
Gamers Point : 4988

Doubleplus's various questions. Empty
PostSubject: Doubleplus's various questions.   Doubleplus's various questions. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 2:12 am

1. What happens when you spill carpet cleaner?

2. If quizzes are quizzical, what are test?

3. Would eating your watch be time consuming?

4. Not really a question, but it would suck to be the guy from Man VS Food when it comes time to take a dump.

5. Was Annie okay?

6. They say people who live in glass houses should not throw stones. My question is who the hell wants to live in a glass house? No privacy, bad insulation, and structurally horrible, one good earthquake/tornado/storm/antfart and its gone.

7. [Deleted by moderator]

8. How do blind people know when to stop wiping? 0_o
Back to top Go down
enzer
Clan Lieutenant
Clan Lieutenant
enzer

Male Posts : 104
Gamers Point : 4991

PostSubject: Re: Doubleplus's various questions.   Doubleplus's various questions. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 1:03 pm

1 ) You create a mess.

2 ) Tests? Why they're just testing.

3 ) Yes, yes it would. Less so if you have a plastic watch.

4 ) I'm sure his camera crew brings a portapotty with them... a luxurious one with all kinds of amenities to make it not suck to be him, like laxatives perhaps... or perhaps he's really just bulimic.

5 ) No, because she was struck down, it was her doom.

6 ) Not if it's made out of Gorilla Glass or from those glass containers that hold liquid nitrogen, or BOTH.

7 ) Sorry about removing that, but you left me no choice.

8 ) Same way Google's self driving car knows there are pedestrians... LASERS!
Back to top Go down
drgnzach
Clan Sargent
Clan Sargent
drgnzach

PostSubject: Re: Doubleplus's various questions.   Doubleplus's various questions. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 3:28 pm

Moderated post makes me sad. Sad
Back to top Go down
enzer
Clan Lieutenant
Clan Lieutenant
enzer

PostSubject: Re: Doubleplus's various questions.   Doubleplus's various questions. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 4:25 pm

Remember... everything in moderation!
Back to top Go down
drgnzach
Clan Sargent
Clan Sargent
drgnzach

PostSubject: Re: Doubleplus's various questions.   Doubleplus's various questions. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 8:29 pm

and 6 doesnt really solve the fact that you would be unable to take a shower without everyone seeing you.
Back to top Go down
enzer
Clan Lieutenant
Clan Lieutenant
enzer

PostSubject: Re: Doubleplus's various questions.   Doubleplus's various questions. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 9:01 pm

That's why they invented catapults, so if anyone tries to look in they get catapulted! That and shower curtains, but catapults are more fun... hmmm maybe they could upgrade to lasers...
Back to top Go down
LAWPRE
Clan Corporal
Clan Corporal

Gamers Point : 4915

PostSubject: Re: Doubleplus's various questions.   Doubleplus's various questions. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 12:31 am

hmmm... let's see
1) depends upon the surface... knowing my luck, I could not even DELIBRATELY pour carpet cleaner on a carpet!!!

2) ENVIOUS!!! (no one is goin to bite on this one even IF they are Rocky Mountain Oysters)

3) No but you would be out of time (and therefore, DEAD. So, I do not recommend eating your watch).

4) This is like the song "I fought the Law and the Law won." Quite simply, there is a downside to every job and THAT has got to be it for this job. Thinking any more about it will lead to... well... unpleasantness for everyone.

5) Need to specify parameters.. There have been SOOO many Annie's and I am SOO old that I need a reminder or three.

6) With tinted windows and bullet proof glass, I do not see a problem. Very Happy

7) Did you appeal the decision to The Chaplain. After all, if God cannot help, why bother going anywhere else!!! Smile

Cool by smell... either that or REALLY well trained seeing eye animal.
Back to top Go down
The Chaplain
Clan Lieutenant
Clan Lieutenant
The Chaplain

Male Posts : 24
Gamers Point : 4927

PostSubject: Re: Doubleplus's various questions.   Doubleplus's various questions. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 1:23 am

With due respect to Enzer for trying to take the heat, it was me who removed number 7 in the first place. I'm sorry, I try to give things some wiggle room, but I felt it was a direct violation of the first rule if the HGD forums.
Back to top Go down
drgnzach
Clan Sargent
Clan Sargent
drgnzach

PostSubject: Re: Doubleplus's various questions.   Doubleplus's various questions. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 2:37 pm

Its all good, I understand completely.
Back to top Go down
enzer
Clan Lieutenant
Clan Lieutenant
enzer

PostSubject: Re: Doubleplus's various questions.   Doubleplus's various questions. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 6:56 pm

lol, oh I thought it was written that way on purpose so I was playing along, sorry I didn't realize that sooner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doubleplus's various questions.   Doubleplus's various questions. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Doubleplus's various questions.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hug a Gamer :: Off Topic :: Everything Else....-
Jump to: