Hug a Gamer
Hug a Gamer
Hug a Gamer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hug a Gamer

Official Hug a Gamer forum ^-^

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pictures of your creations!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tensor
BIG HUGS!
BIG HUGS!
Tensor

Male Posts : 62
Gamers Point : 4965

Pictures of your creations! Empty
PostSubject: Pictures of your creations!   Pictures of your creations! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 9:28 am

Ye, i'd like to see what you guys have created in Minecraft. Take some screenshot and show the people on H.G.D. what you have made.

I'll start with the first castle i made. I created it on a server that don't allow cheats on any level so i had to mine all the materials for it. It took me about 17 hours to build with 1 setback that set me back about 4-5 hours due to a sudden unexpected server update. I did get materials i lost from the admin in return tho', but it still took me a few hours of work to re-build.

Pictures of your creations! Castlesss4
Back to top Go down
Anthrax
Clan Corporal
Clan Corporal
Anthrax

Female Posts : 24
Gamers Point : 4912

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of your creations!   Pictures of your creations! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 9:33 am

I might have to post some when I get the chance.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=528254615
enzer
Clan Lieutenant
Clan Lieutenant
enzer

Male Posts : 104
Gamers Point : 4988

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of your creations!   Pictures of your creations! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 2:57 pm

When 1.3B came out and the new save system came in (I think that was 1.3B) I misplaced all my save files, but should I find them I'll totally show them off!
Back to top Go down
Zeniox
Admin
Admin
Zeniox

Male Posts : 45
Gamers Point : 4935

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of your creations!   Pictures of your creations! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 6:43 am

enzer wrote:
When 1.3B came out and the new save system came in (I think that was 1.3B) I misplaced all my save files, but should I find them I'll totally show them off!

How are those pictures coming along? Would be nice with some more pictures cheers
Back to top Go down
enzer
Clan Lieutenant
Clan Lieutenant
enzer

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of your creations!   Pictures of your creations! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 4:31 pm

Completely forgot about them lol... 1.7.3 is out and I've been playing the adventurecraft mod... a lot... I'm sure my backups are around, but now there's pistons and stuff and I have a mod that adds pullies and other mechanics... sadly they are fail as elevators... or I'm a fail at making elevators lol...
Back to top Go down
Zeniox
Admin
Admin
Zeniox

Male Posts : 45
Gamers Point : 4935

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of your creations!   Pictures of your creations! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 8:46 am

enzer wrote:
Completely forgot about them lol... 1.7.3 is out and I've been playing the adventurecraft mod... a lot... I'm sure my backups are around, but now there's pistons and stuff and I have a mod that adds pullies and other mechanics... sadly they are fail as elevators... or I'm a fail at making elevators lol...

Holy.. Pistons?!? Pullies and other mechanics, man, minecraft is moving forward really fast.
Back to top Go down
enzer
Clan Lieutenant
Clan Lieutenant
enzer

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of your creations!   Pictures of your creations! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 4:54 am

I hope Notch adds pullies and other mechanics! Right now I've gotten stuck on making stuff with Adventurecraft. I'm having way too much fun with mods to look for my old worlds lol. Actually, I think I'll take a short walk through my map I made in Adventurecraft and show it off a bit and post it here from YouTube!

Also, a video is just a lot of pictures, these together just so happen to be about 53,820 pictures...
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Last edited by enzer on Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : youtube links!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of your creations!   Pictures of your creations! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pictures of your creations!
Page 1 of 1