Hug a Gamer
Hug a Gamer
Hug a Gamer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hug a Gamer

Official Hug a Gamer forum ^-^

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dragon Age 2

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Demented Puppy
Clan Member
Clan Member
Demented Puppy

Male Posts : 344
Gamers Point : 5253

Dragon Age 2 Empty
PostSubject: Dragon Age 2   Dragon Age 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 12:55 pm

Hey all! so i broke down yesterday and did it.. i Bought dragon age 2 for PC, (my ps3 still fried) and so far.. I LOVE IT!!!! Very Happy The graphics are amazing and for thoes who played the first game. you know how you didnt have speach? you do in this one! Every action you do affects the storey .. Speakign of storey..

For thoes who have played dragon age origins, if you have your saved game still you can import it into dragon age 2.. not your character but the storey itself. Dragon age 2 will take the storey and choices you made in the first game and have it as part of the backround. Affecting game dialog and more!

Anyway back to more detail about dragon age 2, as in the first game you have 3 main classes to choose from:
Warrior, rogue and mage. The storey basicly starts out the same but depending what class you choose a few diffrent path for the storey line. I wont go into details but.... The leveling setup is sorta the same as before as you level you can gain abilities and skill points again 3 points per level. It shows you in the side in the points window what everything does for your class so i wont go into details on it.

Again as in the first theres the same level of Character customization, male and female of each class all with voice dialog. and some of them made me lol.

But as for the storey line.. Even within the first few minuts I found myself drawn into the cut scenes listening to the dialog and watching the cinamatics on the edge of my seat. It was like watching a movie ive been waitign to see for a while, but i only decided to buy the game yesterday.

After i bought it i decided to check teh special items you could get. And... If you had dragon age 1 you can link dragon age 2 with your EA account and get soem extra items jsut for havign played the first game! For a full list of bonus items , can check them ouy on the dragon age website that ill link at the end fo the post.

I've only played a few hours so far and I already cant wait to get home to see how my storyline will progress, SO far ive chosen a rogue, and chose my starting career not teh same as the class i chose Wink youll see what i mean when you play, and now im on my own leading my party into.. oh yeah i said no spoilers.. youll find out your path and your destiny by playing the game and carving your own storey into history.

For more game into and bonus items, and how to get the bonus items check out the offical website
http://dragonage.bioware.com

I'm a Gamer and I approve this message!
Back to top Go down
Neko
Clan Member
Clan Member
Neko

Male Posts : 304
Gamers Point : 5194

Dragon Age 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age 2   Dragon Age 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 10:49 am

I would so buy that game if I had a better PC and wasnt working on my awesome Halo Mk6 armor.
Back to top Go down
Anthrax
Clan Corporal
Clan Corporal
Anthrax

Female Posts : 24
Gamers Point : 4912

Dragon Age 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age 2   Dragon Age 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 9:32 am

All I have to say about it is.
It wasn't actually that good.
Especially compared to the first one.
Do we EVER get out of the city, played for hours and you're just in the city the whole time!
Too much chit chat too not enough doing.
Story line is average as.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=528254615
Sponsored content

Dragon Age 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age 2   Dragon Age 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon Age 2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hug a Gamer :: Reviews :: PC games-
Jump to: