Hug a Gamer
Hug a Gamer
Hug a Gamer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hug a Gamer

Official Hug a Gamer forum ^-^

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Webcomics!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Neko
Clan Member
Clan Member
Neko

Male Posts : 304
Gamers Point : 5197

Webcomics!! Empty
PostSubject: Webcomics!!   Webcomics!! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 10:02 am

Hey y'all its me Neko. I have been searching for really good webcomics to read in and away from home. I will post the links to the ones I am reading now. Each link will have a small description about each one. SO here we go.

Questionable Content In this your following relationship issues, random sex jokes, poop jokes, and various robot sex jokes. My favorite person is Hanners cause shes ocd like me!

PowerPuff Girls Doujinshi Ummm PowerPuff girls in manga style... Need i say more?

Hot Mess A girl Anna who is going to a new school and finds life harder than normal. she has random animals/her conscious talking to her so she makes a good choice.

Gunnerkrigg Court Another school type comic. it involves forest magic vs science, and one crazy coyote. Lost of robots here.

MegaTokyo Two friends are trapped in Japan trying to get home. both find love even though they need to get home. Robot girl made by Sony is in here. There is some Leet speak in here.

Guests In Purgatory Two boys trapped in purgatory. The council tries to figure out what to do with them.

So those the ones I am reading I hope you enjoy reading theme also.

This is Neko signing out.

P.S.: I miss my car...
Back to top Go down
Tensor
BIG HUGS!
BIG HUGS!
Tensor

Male Posts : 62
Gamers Point : 4968

Webcomics!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Webcomics!!   Webcomics!! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 4:46 pm

Awesome thread! I'll contribute with my favourites (If you haven't heard of them yet(!) this is the time to check them out!

VG Cats - The creator describes his web comic like this: Basically VG Cats, or Videogame Cats, is a webcomic about videogames along the lines of Penny Arcade. Though the last year or two I've tried to focus the comic towards Video Games parodies rather than two gamers. And totally random stuff when I'm bored.

Cyanide & Happiness - Kinda ''random'' web comic with no real plot, but i'll guarantee you'll get a laugh or two out of what the creators come up with.

XKCD - Funny webcomic with a wide range of humor. A little bit more thought out comic strips than C&H.
Back to top Go down

Webcomics!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hug a Gamer :: Off Topic :: Everything Else....-
Jump to: