Hug a Gamer
Hug a Gamer
Hug a Gamer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hug a Gamer

Official Hug a Gamer forum ^-^

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[PROPOSITION] Proposed events to garner activity

Go down 
AuthorMessage
enzer
Clan Lieutenant
Clan Lieutenant
enzer

Male Posts : 104
Gamers Point : 4988

[PROPOSITION] Proposed events to garner activity Empty
PostSubject: [PROPOSITION] Proposed events to garner activity   [PROPOSITION] Proposed events to garner activity I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 1:30 am

This being the first post on the forums of the year and all and we're already almost a month in I propose an event or few to hopefully gain a bit of momentum in the forums.

NOTE: I have no power to enact these or enforce these; they are just propositions. Perhaps though if these plans are not acceptable, someone with a background in advertising or something like that could make a better proposition.

1) I haven't registered in a while. ;P But if there's a referral system, then I propose a referral period.
1a) After this period, then the user with the most active referrals gets a prize as well as their most active referral (perhaps with a requirement on the original user's activity as well).
1b) Obvious safeguards to prevent multi-accounts and pruning of obvious garnering post count posts (ie. spam).

2) Most active user(s) get a prize at the end of a specified period. (perhaps every three months as a reoccurring contest if the forums are active enough)
2a) Obvious safeguards to prevent multi-accounts and pruning of obvious garnering post count posts (ie. spam). (totally copidy pastied)

3) A contest to design a better theme.
3a) Obviously must be game related.
3b) Personal preference would be a multitude of games and genres if possible (we're not a single genre community after all).
3c) Hopefully this would also line up with better incorporation into the website as well.

Anyone else have any activity increasing propositions? Even the, rather active compared to this, Facebook group could use a suggestion or two.
Back to top Go down

[PROPOSITION] Proposed events to garner activity
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hug a Gamer :: News & Events :: Events-
Jump to: