Hug a Gamer
Hug a Gamer
Hug a Gamer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hug a Gamer

Official Hug a Gamer forum ^-^

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introduction Thread!

Go down 
+32
Eyerie91
Neko
Mynce
Kanerion
Lordofme
Zeniox
Shiuzu
Kitty Tofu
CakeWASALie
Flink
camoblackhawk
Beckitt Lewis
fS
Mendozacheers
Windmill
LAWPRE
moleman808
NevermoreBird
Dover
FallenRAVEN47
The Chaplain
Master G
Demented Puppy
enzer
Chewmanfu
Daigo Sensei
Gmrrulzzz
Deadman
Anthrax
Tiix
Rollerstarter2
Tensor
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Master G
Admin
Admin
Master G

Male Posts : 341
Gamers Point : 15267

Introduction Thread! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread!   Introduction Thread! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 2:31 pm

You know i think that makes us like 4 or 5 CF members on this group ^-^
Back to top Go down
http://www.hugagamer.com
moleman808
Clan Member
Clan Member

Male Posts : 3
Gamers Point : 4883

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread!   Introduction Thread! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 1:39 pm

hi my name is Gauge im 17 i live in Australia and gaming is my life I'm shy and like to laugh at random objects and i'm studying IT at tafe so that i will have the right qualifications to apply for my dream job at Good game (a TV show thats reviews games) .................................................o and i like to eat cheese Razz
Back to top Go down
LAWPRE
Clan Corporal
Clan Corporal

Gamers Point : 4914

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread!   Introduction Thread! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 8:57 pm

I am Lawrence and I am 45. I have played mostly PnP but I have much more online since MMOs got better and such. I have played most of the really old D&D PC games and play Diablo as well as Hellgate: London
I currently play DDO, STO, CO and have played just about everything from Chainmail forward (unless it come out in the last five years).
Back to top Go down
LAWPRE
Clan Corporal
Clan Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread!   Introduction Thread! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 9:01 pm

I knew there was something I forgot!!!

I am in the American Armed Forces (still outnumbered but..) and one of my current jobs is as a Chaplain Assistant (NOT applying for the job here!!) and I am in school to become a Military Chaplain.
Back to top Go down
Master G
Admin
Admin
Master G

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread!   Introduction Thread! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 3:12 pm

So military padre. That's a great job. And its very impotent as the job has nothing to do with actual religion but everything to do with being political, supporting the goals the military higher ups tell you to support and help with troop moral.

The only people that will tell you its ok to have killed a man.... in combat Razz But seriously though its a dam impotent job as far as keeping the troops moral in line.
Back to top Go down
Windmill
BIG HUGS!
BIG HUGS!
Windmill

Male Posts : 60
Gamers Point : 4947

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread!   Introduction Thread! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 3:43 pm

Hey, guys. I'm Dave or David and I'm 17 years old, a senior in high school. Been a fairly big gamer all my life and will soon be going into the US Navy not long after I graduate.

As to what games I play, well- for lack of better words -the good ones. See you guys soon!
Back to top Go down
Mendozacheers
Little Hugs
Little Hugs
Mendozacheers

Male Posts : 4
Gamers Point : 4880

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread!   Introduction Thread! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 6:05 pm

Hey, I'm Mendozacheers, PC gamer and Nerd. I play the most stuff, preferably FPS, Strategy and Indie. I got a big fat signature that I could get rid of if requested, it says Eclyptic Studios. That's where I hang out, it's almost the exact same thing as Hug a Gamer - a lot of gamers together talking games =P Feel very free to join Eclyptic Studios, and you could also refer to me as your source =) Sorry for advertising a bit, this site looks like it has potential!

I'm mostly at steam - Mendozacheers, add me :thumbsup:
Cya!
Eclyptic Studios
Back to top Go down
http://www.eclypticstudios.com
Master G
Admin
Admin
Master G

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread!   Introduction Thread! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 10:11 pm

Welcome to You all!!!

Make sure to check out our clan section and the currents contests and giveaways!
Back to top Go down
fS
Hugs
Hugs

Male Posts : 16
Gamers Point : 4886

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread!   Introduction Thread! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 8:34 pm

Hey, i'm Josh. I'm a gamer since the age of three or four, and i've played most of the consoles since my generation (anything past the sega genesis etc).

I have STEAM (MulletiaMan) and Xbox Live (MulletiaMan). Feel free to add me and chat, if you'd like. I also have MSN for that, too.

Yeah. Uhh.

I dunno what else to say :B

edit; Oh! I'm from England. I guess that's a valid point on this site.
Back to top Go down
Beckitt Lewis
Little Hugs
Little Hugs
Beckitt Lewis

Female Posts : 2
Gamers Point : 4875

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread!   Introduction Thread! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 9:03 pm

Hi ya'll! I'm not a big gamer, just smash brothers, halo and Call of duty every now and then, though I had a PSP for a few months at one point that I could never put down, so yeah I can be pretty intense at times, but I absolutely love gamers! My brother is one and so are most of my friends! Im more an otaku or anime nerd. Im in university, I'm a security guard, I'm from Ottawa... not much else to say... <3
Back to top Go down
Master G
Admin
Admin
Master G

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread!   Introduction Thread! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 11:08 am

Your so a gamer chick and you know it!

Love you Beckitt Razz
Back to top Go down
camoblackhawk
Clan Sargent
Clan Sargent
camoblackhawk

Male Posts : 27
Gamers Point : 4936

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread!   Introduction Thread! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 6:08 pm

well hello then if this is talking about myself this is all you need to know i am 18 years old and i have been gaming since the age of 5. oh and i won't be on here for about 3-6 months maybe cause i am going to join the Marine Corps. so when that happens DON'T DELETE ME ACCOUNT!! i will be back on when i get on but until that happens i will be here.
Back to top Go down
The Chaplain
Clan Lieutenant
Clan Lieutenant
The Chaplain

Male Posts : 24
Gamers Point : 4926

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread!   Introduction Thread! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 7:35 pm

Don't worry about that, brother. A few of us are in the service, too. We understand.
Back to top Go down
Flink
Little Hugs
Little Hugs

Gamers Point : 4882

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread!   Introduction Thread! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 12:53 am

Hi, I'm Flink (or Devin in real life), 16 years old.
I've been into gaming since I was maybe 8 years old. While many people think of Mario and whatnot as their nostalgic video games, for me it's games like Jedi Knight (Outcast and Academy) and Simcity 4. Those games really got me into PC gaming, which I still stick to today. I just can't really get into consoles.

In terms of games I like, I play different games a lot, but my main games are: Minecraft, Arma 2, and EVE Online. I do wonder if anyone else here plays Arma or EVE. I use my steam account for mostly every game I play (id: dev127, or Flink...not sure which one works for adding friends).

Oh and I also like puns. Sorry in advance if I make really bad ones which is quite a possibility.

Back to top Go down
Master G
Admin
Admin
Master G

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread!   Introduction Thread! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 1:06 am

Puns are always Fun!
Back to top Go down
CakeWASALie
Clan Lieutenant
Clan Lieutenant

Gamers Point : 4922

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread!   Introduction Thread! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 8:24 pm

Flink wrote:
Hi, I'm Flink (or Devin in real life), 16 years old.
Oh and I also like puns. Sorry in advance if I make really bad ones which is quite a possibility.

im also punny Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Master G
Admin
Admin
Master G

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread!   Introduction Thread! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 8:46 pm

You are all Puny Earth creatures to the eyes of Domo!
Back to top Go down
Flink
Little Hugs
Little Hugs

Gamers Point : 4882

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread!   Introduction Thread! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 12:04 am

Master G wrote:
You are all Puny Earth creatures to the eyes of Domo!
Yes, we are indeed pun-y creatures.
Back to top Go down
Demented Puppy
Clan Member
Clan Member
Demented Puppy

Male Posts : 344
Gamers Point : 5255

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread!   Introduction Thread! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 1:38 pm

Most of my puns are missign the N when i spell it, p-u
Back to top Go down
LAWPRE
Clan Corporal
Clan Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread!   Introduction Thread! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 10:07 pm

Do not get me started with word twists and other forms of humor

let me just state that I will pun-ish you all as well as iron anE problems with spelling and grammar!!
Back to top Go down
Kitty Tofu
BIG HUGS!
BIG HUGS!
Kitty Tofu

Female Posts : 75
Gamers Point : 4939

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread!   Introduction Thread! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 8:23 pm

Meow, homefries.
I'm Chrissy AKA Kitty :3 I've been gaming for over two decades. GDI I'm feelin' old!!!!! I'm a wifey and a mummy and a crazy cat lady. I love art, tattoos, cooking, shoes, music, cats, anything Japanese, and some more cats.
My favourite games are tabletop, classic RPGs, action RPGs, fighting, "fun fitness" ie DDR and Wii Fit, some puzzle games, and the occasional FPS even though I'm totally crap at them.
Fave games include: Final Fantasy VI, IX, X, XI online, the Xenosaga games, Tekken, Soul Calibur, the Lego Star Wars, Gears of War (can't WAIT for GoW3!!!!), and um...... the Kingdom Hearts games....... ummmmmmmmm...... and others, but I'm having brain fartz right now.
Awesomesauce factoid about the Kitty: I have 3 anime tattoos! Kuroneko from Trigun, Kamineko from Azumanga Daioh, and.... wait for it..... bad ass Super Saiyajin Vegeta. You may now appalude <3
Nice to (finally) be on the forums :3
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/kittytofu
Master G
Admin
Admin
Master G

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread!   Introduction Thread! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 9:30 pm

Welcome to the nut mix ^-^
Back to top Go down
Shiuzu
OMG HUGS!
OMG HUGS!
Shiuzu

Male Posts : 148
Gamers Point : 5018

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread!   Introduction Thread! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 9:48 pm

Hey, it's Graham...what's up afro
Back to top Go down
Master G
Admin
Admin
Master G

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread!   Introduction Thread! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 9:58 pm

Introduce your self bud. The others on the forum might not know who you are, what you do, what you breath and what food group you belong too.
Back to top Go down
Shiuzu
OMG HUGS!
OMG HUGS!
Shiuzu

Male Posts : 148
Gamers Point : 5018

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread!   Introduction Thread! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 10:07 pm

Well. Hi my name is Graham MacDougall, I like long walks on virtual beaches, drinking pixel margaritas, and getting caught in the digital rain. But seriously, for those of you who have read the "about us" section. I also like to read/write, my goals in life have varied so much, at the end of high school I wanted to be a film maker, then a journalist, now I'm settling into wanting to open up my own business. haaa'nyway, I hope you all enjoy this forum and all the other stuff were going to bring you guys, later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread!   Introduction Thread! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduction Thread!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next