Hug a Gamer
Hug a Gamer
Hug a Gamer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hug a Gamer

Official Hug a Gamer forum ^-^

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mario brothers WII

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Demented Puppy
Clan Member
Clan Member
Demented Puppy

Male Posts : 344
Gamers Point : 5255

Mario brothers WII Empty
PostSubject: Mario brothers WII   Mario brothers WII I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 12:40 pm

So as we all Know Mario games have a few things , a kidnapped princess Mario running after the princess and toadstool getting in the way. But wait! Toadstool is a playable character in this one, 2 in fact.
Mario Luigi and 2 color'd toadstools lets you players up to 4 players on the same screen at one. it can be a help or a hindrence but tis still a fun game.

It reminded me of playing Mario world on the SNES when it came out, complete with diffrent bosses on every level some of wich you will recognize when you see them. If you have a WII theres no reason you shouldn't get this game if your into the old classics, Penguin suits and twirly hats make it a new game with an old style twist!

Also throwing your freinds over a hole (or into one) always has its own fun Wink

This has been a review of Super Mario Brothers for the WII by the demented puppy!

I'm a gamer and I approve this message!

Back to top Go down
Neko
Clan Member
Clan Member
Neko

Male Posts : 304
Gamers Point : 5196

Mario brothers WII Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mario brothers WII   Mario brothers WII I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 11:03 am

Poor Mario... ALways having to save the princess from Bowser. I mean The princess must be into so crazy things cause bowser has spikes and leather.. Mario just doesnt cut it for Peach. Sorry Mario your just not her type..
Back to top Go down

Mario brothers WII
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hug a Gamer :: Reviews :: Nintendo :: Wii-
Jump to: