Hug a Gamer
Hug a Gamer
Hug a Gamer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hug a Gamer

Official Hug a Gamer forum ^-^

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

eve online 21-day trial buddy invites

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bloodalien
Hugs
Hugs

Male Posts : 13
Gamers Point : 14900

eve online 21-day trial buddy invites Empty
PostSubject: eve online 21-day trial buddy invites   eve online 21-day trial buddy invites I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 9:29 pm

eves buddy program gives anyone that was invited by a current member 21 days instead of 14. if one of them buys a sub the person that sent an invite gets 30 days free.

i can send 3 invites per month or find any other eve player and ask for one i really like the game but its boring playing by my self.
Back to top Go down
Flink
Little Hugs
Little Hugs

Gamers Point : 4878

PostSubject: Re: eve online 21-day trial buddy invites   eve online 21-day trial buddy invites I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 12:57 am

What is your ingame name? If you are bored of playing by yourself I can hook you up with some opportunities.
Back to top Go down
bloodalien
Hugs
Hugs

Male Posts : 13
Gamers Point : 14900

PostSubject: Re: eve online 21-day trial buddy invites   eve online 21-day trial buddy invites I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 4:04 am

my sub expires in a few days i don't think im guna renew it till my friends bet back online but thx anyways
Back to top Go down
gamerforlife
Little Hugs
Little Hugs

Gamers Point : 4458

PostSubject: Re: eve online 21-day trial buddy invites   eve online 21-day trial buddy invites I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 2:14 pm

Hey guys are either of you still playing Eve by chance? I was looking to get the extended eve trial and happened to find this post while I was researching it. I could use some extra friends in eve online, as it is a big empty universe without friends Sad.

I did get the 21 day trial pretty easily by email where they are giving them away -->HERE
Code:
 goodread.hubpages.com/hub/Eve-Online-21-Day-Trial-Invites-Available-for-Free-via-Email

(I would have linked it but not permitted atm.

The extra week helped a lot to get my footing and a feel for the game before I subscribed.

Anyway send me a private message on hugagamer if anyone needs advice or friends ingame. I play a lot and love this game. I hope that this post helps some potential newbies!

Josh (gamerforlife)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: eve online 21-day trial buddy invites   eve online 21-day trial buddy invites I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

eve online 21-day trial buddy invites
Page 1 of 1