Hug a Gamer
Hug a Gamer
Hug a Gamer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hug a Gamer

Official Hug a Gamer forum ^-^

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sniper Ghost Warrior

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
drgnzach
Clan Sargent
Clan Sargent
drgnzach

Male Posts : 76
Gamers Point : 4985

Sniper Ghost Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Sniper Ghost Warrior   Sniper Ghost Warrior I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 11:03 am

I'd hate to be the first to submit a negative review of a game, but it had to happen eventually. I can honestly say its the worst game ever made. It boast "Realistic Sniping Action" Well apparently snipers have the innate ability to slow down time by holding their breath, or "Focus mode" as they call it. If that is what focusing is, I am 100% sure that I have severe ADHD because I sure as hell cannot slow time, no matter how hard I try. Also apparently, guards have telescopic implants embedded in their eye sockets, because they can see you a mile away even with your Ghille suit on and sitting in prone completely still. I was only able to get pass the first couple of levels before I decided it would be more entertaining to stick a fork in a toaster and see what happens. One part had me completely baffled, I had been perched in a sniping shot, having to snipe the general of some Latin regime. I lined up the shot, took it, then the animation kicked it that show the bullet in slow motion when you get a nice headshot (the one thing I do give kudos for) his head exploded, and his ragdoll dropped to the ground, when all of a sudden the support character started yelling "SHOT DID NOT CONNECT, THE GENERAL IS ESCAPING BY VEHICLE" It had apparently been a shot that the game expected you to miss for the story line. A shot taken at a guy being completely still. A shot that there is not special conditions. A shot that no enemies are coming after you. Thanks for having faith in me. The reason I had been excited was the fact that I thought it would be kind of like the Stealth missions on COD, but with realistic bullet drop.

Heres a list of things of things Id rather do than play this game:

Chew barbed wire then drink a tall glass of lemonade
Eat a plate of broken glass
Get punched in the face by Lou Ferrigno
Play Superman 64
Listen to another one of Sarah Palin's speeches
Attend a Nickleback concert
Dry hump a porcupine
get a tongue ring and hang a cinderblock off of it.
Get a string, tie one end to my eyelid and the other to a door knob, then slam it

All in All, its not a game that one should pay for, hell, Id pay NOT to have to play that god-awful game.

Back to top Go down
Tensor
BIG HUGS!
BIG HUGS!
Tensor

Male Posts : 62
Gamers Point : 4965

PostSubject: Re: Sniper Ghost Warrior   Sniper Ghost Warrior I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 10:19 pm

hahaha, cool! One of the best reviews i've read so far about games that truly sucks. I've been thinking about doing a short review of my 5 worst games that i once put in a console but will never find its way back in after i replaced it with something that is actually decent.

And lol about the headshot, haha! Now that is what i call a perfect fail within vidyagaems.

Ye, you should try to make some paragraphs, from an outside view it looks like a wall of text. But the content was awesome, awesome indeed. Keep it up =)
Back to top Go down
fS
Hugs
Hugs

Male Posts : 16
Gamers Point : 4884

PostSubject: Re: Sniper Ghost Warrior   Sniper Ghost Warrior I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 8:27 pm

So because of a plot vital scene, you find fault?

Didn't MW1 do the exact same thing? I shot the dude directly in the head, his arm fell off. Sometimes its just easier to let you actually activate the character sensitive scene by actually activating his ragdoll.
Back to top Go down
drgnzach
Clan Sargent
Clan Sargent
drgnzach

Male Posts : 76
Gamers Point : 4985

PostSubject: Re: Sniper Ghost Warrior   Sniper Ghost Warrior I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 10:55 pm

IntelIndicates wrote:
So because of a plot vital scene, you find fault?

Didn't MW1 do the exact same thing? I shot the dude directly in the head, his arm fell off. Sometimes its just easier to let you actually activate the character sensitive scene by actually activating his ragdoll.

But then again, that was a long-range shot in which you had to take wind currents into affect, not the same shot youve taken about 5 times already, and it wouldnt have been as bad had the bullet animation not shown it going through his head
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sniper Ghost Warrior   Sniper Ghost Warrior I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sniper Ghost Warrior
Page 1 of 1