Hug a Gamer
Hug a Gamer
Hug a Gamer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hug a Gamer

Official Hug a Gamer forum ^-^

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Corrupt a Wish Game

Go down 
+16
Zeniox
Shiuzu
camoblackhawk
drgnzach
Windmill
Daigo Sensei
Phoenix_Vixxen
NevermoreBird
Tensor
Demented Puppy
Rollerstarter2
Tiix
Gmrrulzzz
Anthrax
enzer
Master G
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Demented Puppy
Clan Member
Clan Member
Demented Puppy

Male Posts : 344
Gamers Point : 5232

Corrupt a Wish Game - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish Game   Corrupt a Wish Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 12:43 pm

~hugs~ Granted you now receive more hugs, to many hugs you cant go anywhere without receivng soo many hugs, it takes you forever to get where your going, and peopel hug you so hard and for so long you never get to where your going, you defecate in your pants trying to get to a bathroom, and it still dosnt stop the hugs.

I wish i had an infinate amount of hot chocolate Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Phoenix_Vixxen
Clan Lieutenant
Clan Lieutenant

Female Posts : 82
Gamers Point : 4950

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish Game   Corrupt a Wish Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 3:48 pm

Your wish is now granted, you have an infinate suply of hot chocholat unfortunatly the H2O molecule has been erased out of existance being replaced by C12H22O11(milk) and C7H8N4O2 (chocolate) because chocolate milk is a heterogeneous mixture it ends up seperating and all the chocolate goes to the bottom thus leaving you with only milk. Sad causing chaos all over the known universe.

I wish that snow was purple
Back to top Go down
Demented Puppy
Clan Member
Clan Member
Demented Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish Game   Corrupt a Wish Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 3:55 pm

Granted! it was caused by purple dye explosions int eh atmosphere, not everythign in the world is purple. everbody went insane.

Wish i could see the future
Back to top Go down
Phoenix_Vixxen
Clan Lieutenant
Clan Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish Game   Corrupt a Wish Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 4:12 pm

Congratulations now you can see in to the future and see every decision you will ever make and how it will influence the lives of others unfortunatly because you have seen so much in terms of posibilities and outcomes and the infinate choices that you will make you become paralised by the thought of making any choices what so ever so you stagnate and become a hermit.

I wish that people would be more empathic
Back to top Go down
Demented Puppy
Clan Member
Clan Member
Demented Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish Game   Corrupt a Wish Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 4:15 pm

Wish granted, everybody now knows what everbody else feels and have dofficulty controling it, thus when you stubbed your toe and got angry the world went into a mad range and everythign was detroyed.. now all we know is fear.

I wish i had a thermal camera
Back to top Go down
Phoenix_Vixxen
Clan Lieutenant
Clan Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish Game   Corrupt a Wish Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 4:22 pm

Wish granted you have a thermal camera unfortunalty the batteries are dead so you can't use it.

I wish that the baldnes gene was removed from our dna
Back to top Go down
Demented Puppy
Clan Member
Clan Member
Demented Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish Game   Corrupt a Wish Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 4:25 pm

Granted! baldness gene removed! now in its place we have a lycanthropy gene wich causes us to change into sasquatches.

Wish i had chagered batteries that work for a thermal camera Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Phoenix_Vixxen
Clan Lieutenant
Clan Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish Game   Corrupt a Wish Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 4:46 pm

LOL congratulations you have betteries for your thermal unfortunatly there is a glich in the electronics and the only thig you can see is from the cold spectrum of the camera so you can efectivly see ghosts bodies and other inanimate objects making the camera usless.

I wish that roads didn't exist and all cars had the abililty to fly
Back to top Go down
Demented Puppy
Clan Member
Clan Member
Demented Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish Game   Corrupt a Wish Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 4:54 pm

wish granted! but the first tiem you drive/fly you get in an accedent adn fall to the ground, you wernt aht high up but you fell into a wooded area that things cant fly into , and there are now no roads to go rescue you..

wish i didnt have to pay for food
Back to top Go down
Phoenix_Vixxen
Clan Lieutenant
Clan Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish Game   Corrupt a Wish Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 4:58 pm

Wish granted
You and every one else no longer has to pay for food however we live in a totalitarian society where everything is controlled and rationed out however we have no freedoms of any sort.

I wish people would need a licence and courses in order to have childern
Back to top Go down
Windmill
BIG HUGS!
BIG HUGS!
Windmill

Male Posts : 60
Gamers Point : 4924

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish Game   Corrupt a Wish Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 7:37 pm

Wish granted, a supreme chancellor rises in power and enacts a license system where every person in the world will have to attend a class for 1000 years consecutively. If anyone breaks that law, their house gets nuked.

I wish the person who grants my next wish will have an average day..
Back to top Go down
Phoenix_Vixxen
Clan Lieutenant
Clan Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish Game   Corrupt a Wish Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 10:33 pm

Congratulations I have had such an avrage day and nothign out of the ordinary happened to the point that in it's avrageness it became extraordinary (the sun was shining the clowds drifted by no one annoyed me in trafic, no one complained in line or was rude,)

I wish the states would elect a female president
Back to top Go down
Windmill
BIG HUGS!
BIG HUGS!
Windmill

Male Posts : 60
Gamers Point : 4924

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish Game   Corrupt a Wish Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 12:52 am

Congratulations, the first female president in the US was elected: Sarah Palin.

I wish pigs could fly whenever someone says the phrase, "I'll have sex with you when pigs fly".
Back to top Go down
Phoenix_Vixxen
Clan Lieutenant
Clan Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish Game   Corrupt a Wish Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 1:09 am

Congratulations wish granted the skies are filled with flying pigs causing mass panick and crashing airplanes all over the world you are responcible for killing millions of people and irreperably damaging the human gene pool.

I wish the next person who posts has there sex changed to the opposite of what it is while posting
Back to top Go down
Demented Puppy
Clan Member
Clan Member
Demented Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish Game   Corrupt a Wish Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 12:02 pm

Granted i.. OMG IT FELL OF!!! hey whats this in its place? and these things on mu chest.. .. ill be right back Very Happy

I wish i could summon/dismiss hellhounds at will and have them completly obidient to me.

Back to top Go down
Phoenix_Vixxen
Clan Lieutenant
Clan Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish Game   Corrupt a Wish Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 12:19 pm

Wish granted you can now summon compleatly obedient hell hounds unfortunatly they they are only visible to you and can not interact with anythign or any one other than you thus effectivly making them useless.

I wish that Edmonton would be wormer
Back to top Go down
Demented Puppy
Clan Member
Clan Member
Demented Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish Game   Corrupt a Wish Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 12:33 pm

Congradulations edmonton is now coverd in worms Smile and all animals and people have worms...
(will get beat for that one)

Wish i wouldnt get beat up me pheonix vixxen for that comment.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix_Vixxen
Clan Lieutenant
Clan Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish Game   Corrupt a Wish Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 12:36 pm

Wish granted I do not beat you up, I do however send you to do penance in limbo where you have nothign to do but think (MMMMUUUUHHHHHAAAAAHHHHHAAAAAAHHHHHHAAAA)

I wish that every one I spoke to partnered up with me in my business making me rich beyond my wildest dreams
Back to top Go down
Demented Puppy
Clan Member
Clan Member
Demented Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish Game   Corrupt a Wish Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 12:39 pm

wish granted! everybody is now your pimp!

i wish everybody in the world was smart or at least had common scence
Back to top Go down
Master G
Admin
Admin
Master G

Male Posts : 341
Gamers Point : 15244

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish Game   Corrupt a Wish Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 1:27 pm

Wish granted. you now forced a pleg that affect anyone with a low IQ. There are no more people living in the US. The political system has crashed and you no longer have anyone working the service industries. The world is doomed! ((IM JOKING PEOPLE!!!)

Wish i had a 100GW Broadcasting tower near my house to broadcast the radio over the air Razz PIRATE RADIO!
Back to top Go down
http://www.hugagamer.com
Demented Puppy
Clan Member
Clan Member
Demented Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish Game   Corrupt a Wish Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 2:07 pm

Granted but it would cost you over 1000000 $ to get it into workign order.

Wish i had $100000000 in usable cash.
Back to top Go down
drgnzach
Clan Sargent
Clan Sargent
drgnzach

Male Posts : 76
Gamers Point : 4964

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish Game   Corrupt a Wish Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 2:39 pm

Granted you now have $100000000 that has been taken from various charities

I wish that the reason Stephinie Meyer had written the Twilight series was so she could release another book, in which, all the characters die horribly and causes a stupid people mass-suicide.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix_Vixxen
Clan Lieutenant
Clan Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish Game   Corrupt a Wish Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 5:11 pm

Wish soooooooooooooo Granted; She writtes and other book and the sparcles that have come of the `vampires` were actualy toxic spores she offers some of the sparckles to unsuspeckting buyers as a bonus gift for buying the searis end book. Holywood naturaly picks up the last book and turns it in to a movie. When the movie was relased each theater was equiped with a sparckle machine for teh premiere the sparckles were a division however for the moron bomb that was place in each of the lockations.
The bombs went of and infected people with the virus Dumboliaitis This virus took 2 weeks to develop and the only way to develop anti bodies was to not be stupid. (Man I don`t want to put a donside to this one grrrrrrr oh well here goes) unfortunatly the virus mutates and killes every oneéthing that has a brain efectevly wiping out all lifve as we know it. Leaving behind as our legasy the twilight searies. (that was painfull to wirght)

I wish that men would grow out of there peater pan syndrome
Back to top Go down
drgnzach
Clan Sargent
Clan Sargent
drgnzach

Male Posts : 76
Gamers Point : 4964

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish Game   Corrupt a Wish Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 6:51 pm

Wish Granted, the Peater Pan syndrome is no more, however the Peter Pan syndrome is still very much alive.

I wish that wishes couldn't get corrupted.
Back to top Go down
Demented Puppy
Clan Member
Clan Member
Demented Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish Game   Corrupt a Wish Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 6:56 pm

wish granted.. however the wish became corrupted durign its wish process, paper work may have gotten lost now all wished have become corrupt.

Wish i could chose my own shifts at work
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish Game   Corrupt a Wish Game - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Corrupt a Wish Game
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next