Hug a Gamer
Hug a Gamer
Hug a Gamer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hug a Gamer

Official Hug a Gamer forum ^-^

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

games in the news!

Go down 
+2
Rollerstarter2
Demented Puppy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Demented Puppy
Clan Member
Clan Member
Demented Puppy

Male Posts : 344
Gamers Point : 5232

games in the news! Empty
PostSubject: games in the news!   games in the news! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 4:02 pm

So been thinking, for those of us instrested might be an idea to see people opinions on games in world views. even if there not accurate, so thought hey why not put it in the forum! so here we are, feel free to discuss it article or post articles of your own :0

http://www.cnn.com/2011/TECH/gaming.gadgets/01/06/video.game.preview/index.html
Back to top Go down
Rollerstarter2
Clan Lieutenant
Clan Lieutenant

Male Posts : 47
Gamers Point : 4915

games in the news! Empty
PostSubject: Re: games in the news!   games in the news! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 6:50 pm

I think it's lame they didn't even mention Diablo III.
Back to top Go down
Demented Puppy
Clan Member
Clan Member
Demented Puppy

games in the news! Empty
PostSubject: Re: games in the news!   games in the news! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 6:54 pm

You know i compley forgot about diablo 3 even comming out.. how long have they been planning it for?

As well, i was lookign for an article i cant find anymore. It had to do with nintendo Warning agaisnt there new 3d game boy, for kids anyway. Had mention about 3D tvs too.
Back to top Go down
enzer
Clan Lieutenant
Clan Lieutenant
enzer

Male Posts : 104
Gamers Point : 4967

games in the news! Empty
PostSubject: Re: games in the news!   games in the news! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 5:43 pm

Article wrote:
Massively multiplayer online sword and sorcery tale "Final Fantasy XIV" is expected to be released on PlayStation 3, joining its already-released PC cousin.

Considering how well FFXIV did on the PC, I don't think this should be there lol. Especially after this: http://www.the-games-blog.com/final-fantasy-xiv-team-reorganized-console-release-delayed/

Rollerstarter2 wrote:
I think it's lame they didn't even mention Diablo III.

We all know Diablo III will not really be out until December 12th 2012 Razz.
Back to top Go down
Demented Puppy
Clan Member
Clan Member
Demented Puppy

games in the news! Empty
PostSubject: Re: games in the news!   games in the news! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 5:46 pm

Heh, played ff14 for about 2 weeks before i stopped, couldnt get into it. They are makign alot of changes so i might try it again in the future.

and sorry guys still cant fidn the 3d warning by nintendio
Back to top Go down
Dover
Clan Member
Clan Member

Male Posts : 35
Gamers Point : 4897

games in the news! Empty
PostSubject: Re: games in the news!   games in the news! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 6:29 pm

Demented Puppy wrote:
and sorry guys still cant fidn the 3d warning by nintendio

Could it be this one?

http://news.cnet.com/8301-10797_3-20026728-235.html
Back to top Go down
Demented Puppy
Clan Member
Clan Member
Demented Puppy

games in the news! Empty
PostSubject: Re: games in the news!   games in the news! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 6:10 pm

Back to top Go down
Tensor
BIG HUGS!
BIG HUGS!
Tensor

Male Posts : 62
Gamers Point : 4944

games in the news! Empty
PostSubject: Re: games in the news!   games in the news! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 1:37 am

hahaha, the first picture in threadstarters link looks like a game that could be named Ghostbusters 4: Enhanced or something.

Beside of that Marvel vs. Capcom 3, Portal 2 and Little big planet 2 is going to be awesome. I can't wait to check out other games as well. Bulletstorm looks promising and Killzone 3 is a game in a serie i have yet to check out. Mortal Kombat in march? Awesome if it gets released on PS3.

Final Fantasy XIV is probably going to be worse than a hoard of zombiekittens vomiting on your lawn. I don't really got much hopes for Metal Gear Solid: Rising either as i thought Metal Gear Solid 3 and 4 moved a little bit away from it's epic theme and turned out as garbage in comparison. Batman: Arkham City.. I seriously don't know, i'm one of the few that thought Batman: Arkham Asylum was wack.

L.A. Noir might be cool. Duke Nukem Forever got potential and i'm neutral to Gears of War 3 as it stands atm. Mario Sports Mix sounds like a decent game allthough i don't really own a nintendo console beside of the nes. NASCAR: The Game 2011 will probably be another game that is fun for about 2-3 hours till you get sick of your 500 laps of left turns.

Hunted: Demon's Forg and Dungeon Siege III.. I'm a fond of RPG games so Dungeon Siege III might be worth spending some money on if i'll be able to play it when the time come. Hunted: Demon's Forg... Don't got any thoughts on it, but i'm guessing it'll be another decent/average RPG game worth a play through.
Back to top Go down
Demented Puppy
Clan Member
Clan Member
Demented Puppy

games in the news! Empty
PostSubject: Re: games in the news!   games in the news! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 1:59 pm

Back to top Go down
Master G
Admin
Admin
Master G

Male Posts : 341
Gamers Point : 15244

games in the news! Empty
PostSubject: Re: games in the news!   games in the news! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 2:46 am

PSP 2 (NGP) was finally announced!

Cellphone , cam and gaming all in one!
Back to top Go down
http://www.hugagamer.com
Demented Puppy
Clan Member
Clan Member
Demented Puppy

games in the news! Empty
PostSubject: Re: games in the news!   games in the news! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 12:18 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

games in the news! Empty
PostSubject: Re: games in the news!   games in the news! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

games in the news!
Page 1 of 1