Hug a Gamer
Hug a Gamer
Hug a Gamer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hug a Gamer

Official Hug a Gamer forum ^-^

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introduction Thread!

Go down 
+32
Eyerie91
Neko
Mynce
Kanerion
Lordofme
Zeniox
Shiuzu
Kitty Tofu
CakeWASALie
Flink
camoblackhawk
Beckitt Lewis
fS
Mendozacheers
Windmill
LAWPRE
moleman808
NevermoreBird
Dover
FallenRAVEN47
The Chaplain
Master G
Demented Puppy
enzer
Chewmanfu
Daigo Sensei
Gmrrulzzz
Deadman
Anthrax
Tiix
Rollerstarter2
Tensor
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
LAWPRE
Clan Corporal
Clan Corporal

Gamers Point : 4891

Introduction Thread! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread!   Introduction Thread! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 10:38 pm

@ Kitty - LOVE the "profile pix" and I have gaming for over 25 years.

@ Shiuzu - since WHEN did this become a dating site (I am not objecting I just did not get that memo). My goals have changed so much over the last five years that I am on a totally different path from the one I started on in 2005.

@ Master G - as you sure this is not the asylum or the jungle?
Back to top Go down
Shiuzu
OMG HUGS!
OMG HUGS!
Shiuzu

Male Posts : 148
Gamers Point : 4995

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread!   Introduction Thread! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 10:41 pm

LAWPRE wrote:
@ Kitty - LOVE the "profile pix" and I have gaming for over 25 years.

@ Shiuzu - since WHEN did this become a dating site (I am not objecting I just did not get that memo). My goals have changed so much over the last five years that I am on a totally different path from the one I started on in 2005.

@ Master G - as you sure this is not the asylum or the jungle?
Became a dating site when you joined Wink
Back to top Go down
Master G
Admin
Admin
Master G

Male Posts : 341
Gamers Point : 15244

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread!   Introduction Thread! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 11:03 pm

@LAWPRE Its a bit of colum A nd B
Back to top Go down
http://www.hugagamer.com
Zeniox
Admin
Admin
Zeniox

Male Posts : 45
Gamers Point : 4914

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread!   Introduction Thread! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 11:53 am

Greetings, fellow members!

My name is Christopher, i'm 16 and a student and i'm from Sweden. I love gaming, i mostly play on my computer. The games i play the most is Counter Strike: Source, Team Fortress 2 and Dota.
When it comes to music i can listen to almost anything. I like Dubstep, House and Electro House, metal rock and so on, favourite artist has to be Deadmau5 (Joel Zimmerman).

It's gonna be nice to see how this group is gonna evolve., really looking forward to it!
Back to top Go down
Lordofme
Clan Corporal
Clan Corporal
Lordofme

Male Posts : 15
Gamers Point : 4880

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread!   Introduction Thread! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 1:34 pm

YOOOOOOO!!!!!

im Lordofme!

I have many nicknames but inn here I am .... The Lord.... of me, of course xD
Im the Rep for Norway http://www.hugagamer.com/hug-a-gamer-reps.html
so if your from the AWESOMEST CONTRY IN THE WORLD and you want to donate some of your shit to help out, im the dude that's gonna help you get your stuff to the most AWESOME gamers out there.
My good friend Alban aka. Tensor, will probably be helping me with repairs and testing of OLD/CLASSIC gaming material.

i use my passtime on Parkour and martial arts, but what i really enjoy is the R&R time in front of a console playing a good FPS.

I HAVE ADHD.......AND I LOVE IT!!!!!!

I volunteer at a youth center / Anti-racist center, trying to make the wold a better place, thoo i do make alot of rasist jokes, but il try to keep them at a minimum.
I am a Bastard kid, im half Viking and half Terrorist, and i NEVER get offended if someone makes rasist comments. it just shows ignorance scratch . then again if you make rasist jokes, i'll be the first one to laugh cat

ps. PARTY 24/7
pps. MORE PARTYING!
ppps. DONT USE DRUGS!!!

and to those that use the FB hug a gamer(day) pages, im Benjamin (the DUDE, im NOT the girl)

Back to top Go down
Kanerion
Little Hugs
Little Hugs
Kanerion

Male Posts : 1
Gamers Point : 4834

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread!   Introduction Thread! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 2:06 pm

Hello My name is Nick and im 17 years old from sweden, I love to play hoN WoW CoD Minecraft and more.. got a bro in this Forum Very Happy.
I love to watch Anime Favo Naruto:)
Music i like is Hiphop and little Techno im Glad to be Member at this Forum Smile
Back to top Go down
Master G
Admin
Admin
Master G

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread!   Introduction Thread! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 7:50 pm

Welcome to Hug A Gamer! ^-^
Back to top Go down
Tensor
BIG HUGS!
BIG HUGS!
Tensor

Male Posts : 62
Gamers Point : 4944

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread!   Introduction Thread! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 6:19 pm

LordOfMe is my favourite ADHD kid i know :3 You never get bored with him around ^___^ And for sure Benjamin, i'll help out with testing classic games/materials. You know i got those reviews in check Wink

Also! Got to say welcome to the others that just joined this awesome forum Smile
Back to top Go down
LAWPRE
Clan Corporal
Clan Corporal

Gamers Point : 4891

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread!   Introduction Thread! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 11:58 pm

@ Shiuzu - HOW did you hear about my reputation and I deny ALL of it!!! ;O

@ Master G - I was going to say something along those lines but...
Back to top Go down
Master G
Admin
Admin
Master G

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread!   Introduction Thread! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 12:29 am

I beat you too it Razz
Back to top Go down
Mynce
Little Hugs
Little Hugs
Mynce

Male Posts : 4
Gamers Point : 4829

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread!   Introduction Thread! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 5:33 am

Well, my name is Nick and I'm 23 and have been playing video games.. Wow, since the Nintendo days, though I did backtrack into Atari at an early age. And no, I was not able to beat The Legend of Zelda before I could walk.

Anyway, I used to play a lot of games on the computer until technology left me behind there, so I migrated over to the Xbox 360 which has been able to keep me entertained for the time being.

In my spare time, I like to write! Be it stories, novels I never finish and even video game scripts.

That's me in a nutshell!
Back to top Go down
Demented Puppy
Clan Member
Clan Member
Demented Puppy

Male Posts : 344
Gamers Point : 5232

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread!   Introduction Thread! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 12:09 pm

your in a nutshell? does that mean your nuts? Very Happy welcome to hug a gamer everyone!
Back to top Go down
Mynce
Little Hugs
Little Hugs
Mynce

Male Posts : 4
Gamers Point : 4829

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread!   Introduction Thread! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 2:47 pm

Some people would tend to agree with that!
Back to top Go down
Master G
Admin
Admin
Master G

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread!   Introduction Thread! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 10:40 pm

Indeed. we are all nuts!!! Just some more then others ^-^
Back to top Go down
enzer
Clan Lieutenant
Clan Lieutenant
enzer

Male Posts : 104
Gamers Point : 4967

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread!   Introduction Thread! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 10:26 pm

HEY! I represent that remark... er uh... I mean I resent that remark! Yeah! Now I want some pistachios...
Back to top Go down
Neko
Clan Member
Clan Member
Neko

Male Posts : 304
Gamers Point : 5173

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread!   Introduction Thread! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 12:24 am

Hi My name is Neko and I am a kitty trapped in a Guys body. lol jk. im a huge cat person. but im allergic to them at the same time. Love what you can't have right?

I am a gamer and will try anything my friends say is good. but anything else you will find out as you talk to me.

Well since im not technically new here. I will put a pic of me with my ears and my bell.

Introduction Thread! - Page 3 2cmmzrs

I like swords and that hat in the background is a fedora!

I dont think i am bishounen. But i am Neko! And i always will be!

P.S. I will be getting a dog when I get to my new place. A beagle and i will name him Porthos! Because I can and thats an awesome Beagle name!
Back to top Go down
Master G
Admin
Admin
Master G

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread!   Introduction Thread! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 2:10 pm

ITS NEKO!
Back to top Go down
Eyerie91
Hugs for All
Hugs for All
Eyerie91

Female Posts : 45
Gamers Point : 4918

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread!   Introduction Thread! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 9:34 pm

Well, I'm a hardcore female gamer. My name is Britnee but, every usually just calls me B. I started off on pc games but no longer have a computer that will support the ones I like, lol. I've moved to the 360 and I rock it for the most part. Smile I love meeting new people and have discussions about anything and everything. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pepperzz
Hugs
Hugs

Male Posts : 12
Gamers Point : 4811

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread!   Introduction Thread! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 9:46 pm

Hello, my names Brandon, I'm 18 but go by the name Pepperzz in games. Smile
I've been a gamer since i can remember starting gaming on the Nintendo playing the first super Mario. I was a console gamer for a fair few years up till when i decided to try out PC Gaming, from there on I've built my own PC Studied a bit on it, and now i barely touch consoles.

As for games, i play a range of them not a person for one genre of games, i play Starcraft 2, World of Warcraft, Battlefield: Bad-company 2, and just recently started League of Legends.

Outside of gaming, i do love my music, most genres ill listen to but mostly Post-Hardcore/Punk (AKA what people call screamo >.>), Also love to do various things with my friends, Such as LAN Party's Razz Lol

SteamID: ironfixxxer
MSN: Pepp3rzz@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
Master G
Admin
Admin
Master G

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread!   Introduction Thread! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 11:37 am

Welcome to the 2 of you. Hope you enjoy the site^-^

Make sure to fill out your wish list and sign up to the contests!

Also take a look at the forums style games Razz

ENjoy!
Back to top Go down
Neko
Clan Member
Clan Member
Neko

Male Posts : 304
Gamers Point : 5173

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread!   Introduction Thread! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 9:43 am

Hi you two! I'm Neko. Your friendly bishounen. If you have anything you want to talk about and would like an ear I can help! Nyaa~!
Back to top Go down
Eyerie91
Hugs for All
Hugs for All
Eyerie91

Female Posts : 45
Gamers Point : 4918

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread!   Introduction Thread! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 3:33 am

Thanks guys! I feel loved,lol. My msn is Gander2010@hotmail.com if anyone is interested. I can help with games if anyone is stuck(and I've played it of course:P) Smile
Back to top Go down
Master G
Admin
Admin
Master G

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread!   Introduction Thread! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 9:38 am

Woot we can get you to give us help with the hard ones ^-^
Back to top Go down
Fingolfin
Little Hugs
Little Hugs

Male Posts : 1
Gamers Point : 4740

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread!   Introduction Thread! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 7:51 pm

Well, I don't know if this is a bit late, but, I am basically the guy next door.... To Everyone...

So.... Ya, that sounds weird, but hey, that describes me to.

I love playing older games (for me that is {I am only 15}) so that basically means 2002 and everywhere from ten years older to ten years younger(yeah, that's right, 10 years, that is 2012, for those of you who did not notice.....)! Laughing then there is my greatest friend.... LOTR!!!! Tolkien is my favorite Author, I have most of his Middle Earth books. geek I also like Zelda. I LOVE ANIME!!!!!!!!
I think Emo people are Amazing, and that is saying a lot.... I sorta am emo....

So, thought I would just say hi...... guess I said a Bit more than that.... Sorry Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
enzer
Clan Lieutenant
Clan Lieutenant
enzer

Male Posts : 104
Gamers Point : 4967

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread!   Introduction Thread! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 9:25 pm

Why hello there Fingolfin, welcome. I don't think you can really say too much in an introductory post, too little perhaps, but not too much! Also you must have a very big house to be the guy next door to everyone Razz .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread!   Introduction Thread! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduction Thread!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next