Hug a Gamer
Hug a Gamer
Hug a Gamer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hug a Gamer

Official Hug a Gamer forum ^-^

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fortunatly Unfortunatly story Game

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Phoenix_Vixxen
Clan Lieutenant
Clan Lieutenant

Female Posts : 82
Gamers Point : 4965

Fortunatly Unfortunatly story Game Empty
PostSubject: Fortunatly Unfortunatly story Game   Fortunatly Unfortunatly story Game I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 10:54 pm

This story game works kind of on the same principal as the Corupt a wish game.

One person starts of by saying Fortunatly ......... and fcompleat the sentence by counteracting the unfortunatly of the pwerson above them. then they create there own unfortunate circumstance.

Eg.
"Fortunaly when the gunb went of it jamed and the bullet never left the barrel saving the kitty, unfortunatly a big transport truck came bareling down the road.
Fortunatly the kitty got away and the transport killed the shooter instead. Unfortunatly a raven with a mutated zombie gene started eating the body
Fortunatly.....

I will start the story of

There once was a fantastic world in which enythign could happen. We find ourselves today observing the life of a lone child who is lost....

Fortunatly the weather is beautiful and the child does not have a care in the world, unfortunatly as the child is aobut to walk across the street a black van pulls up and opens the door

Back to top Go down
Demented Puppy
Clan Member
Clan Member
Demented Puppy

Male Posts : 344
Gamers Point : 5247

PostSubject: Re: Fortunatly Unfortunatly story Game   Fortunatly Unfortunatly story Game I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 12:27 pm

Fortunatly when the door opened the child parets were in there saying "come with us its very important" so the child got in. Unfortunatly when they were driving, the kid noticed.. they were going into the bad part of town.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix_Vixxen
Clan Lieutenant
Clan Lieutenant

Female Posts : 82
Gamers Point : 4965

PostSubject: Re: Fortunatly Unfortunatly story Game   Fortunatly Unfortunatly story Game I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:25 am

Fortuanatly the amusement park was that way too. Unfortunatly the parents turned away from teh park.
Back to top Go down
Demented Puppy
Clan Member
Clan Member
Demented Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Fortunatly Unfortunatly story Game   Fortunatly Unfortunatly story Game I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 3:51 pm

Fortunalty they parked in front of the best pizza place ever, unfortunatly they were closed.
Back to top Go down
Neko
Clan Member
Clan Member
Neko

Male Posts : 304
Gamers Point : 5188

PostSubject: Re: Fortunatly Unfortunatly story Game   Fortunatly Unfortunatly story Game I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 1:31 pm

Fortunately pizza hut was open for there business accross the street, Unfortunaly they ran outta pizza sauce.
Back to top Go down
Demented Puppy
Clan Member
Clan Member
Demented Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Fortunatly Unfortunatly story Game   Fortunatly Unfortunatly story Game I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 1:50 pm

Fortunatly they knew the recipie for peanut butter pizza! unfortunatly they had no gummi bears
Back to top Go down
Windmill
BIG HUGS!
BIG HUGS!
Windmill

Male Posts : 60
Gamers Point : 4939

PostSubject: Re: Fortunatly Unfortunatly story Game   Fortunatly Unfortunatly story Game I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 2:26 pm

Fortunately they had gummi worms instead. Unfortunately a coke fiend robbed the store, taking the worms to sell for coke... bottles and bottles of coke. *cough*
Back to top Go down
Neko
Clan Member
Clan Member
Neko

PostSubject: Re: Fortunatly Unfortunatly story Game   Fortunatly Unfortunatly story Game I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 5:58 pm

fortunatley the child had cheery blasters in his pocket but unfortunaley they were covered in lint.
Back to top Go down
Demented Puppy
Clan Member
Clan Member
Demented Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Fortunatly Unfortunatly story Game   Fortunatly Unfortunatly story Game I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 6:00 pm

fontuanty lint add fibrer to your diet, unfortunatly .. its ... ewwwwww
Back to top Go down
Neko
Clan Member
Clan Member
Neko

PostSubject: Re: Fortunatly Unfortunatly story Game   Fortunatly Unfortunatly story Game I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 6:01 pm

Fortunatley the child is a child and eats the lint. Unfortunatley it gets stuck at the back of his throat.
Back to top Go down
Demented Puppy
Clan Member
Clan Member
Demented Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Fortunatly Unfortunatly story Game   Fortunatly Unfortunatly story Game I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 6:10 pm

forunatly the mother knows CRP, unfortunatly shes bragging about knowign it too much to do it
Back to top Go down
Neko
Clan Member
Clan Member
Neko

PostSubject: Re: Fortunatly Unfortunatly story Game   Fortunatly Unfortunatly story Game I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 6:12 pm

fortunatly the child isnt choking. unfortunaly the mother screams when the child sticks his fingers down his throat and pukes up his supper.
Back to top Go down
Windmill
BIG HUGS!
BIG HUGS!
Windmill

Male Posts : 60
Gamers Point : 4939

PostSubject: Re: Fortunatly Unfortunatly story Game   Fortunatly Unfortunatly story Game I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 7:48 pm

Fortunately his supper consisted of rainbows. Unfortunately they're nuclear-radiated rainbows.
Back to top Go down
Master G
Admin
Admin
Master G

Male Posts : 341
Gamers Point : 15259

PostSubject: Re: Fortunatly Unfortunatly story Game   Fortunatly Unfortunatly story Game I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 2:22 am

Fortunetly the fall out does not burn. Unfortunetly it freezes!
Back to top Go down
http://www.hugagamer.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fortunatly Unfortunatly story Game   Fortunatly Unfortunatly story Game I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fortunatly Unfortunatly story Game
Page 1 of 1