Hug a Gamer
Hug a Gamer
Hug a Gamer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hug a Gamer

Official Hug a Gamer forum ^-^

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zombification Protection.

Go down 
+7
Master G
Demented Puppy
Zeniox
Tensor
camoblackhawk
LAWPRE
Shiuzu
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shiuzu
OMG HUGS!
OMG HUGS!
Shiuzu

Male Posts : 148
Gamers Point : 5019

Zombification Protection. Empty
PostSubject: Zombification Protection.   Zombification Protection. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 10:16 pm

Fact: 9 out of 10 zombifications happen in the bathroom.

It's true, zombification can happen anywhere, and are you really as prepared as you think you are? What if a zombie came through your door right as this moment? What would you do?

Personally I'd grab my emergency zombie duffle-bag under my bed, pull out my wakizashi and go for one quick "poke" in his head.

So what would you do?
Back to top Go down
LAWPRE
Clan Corporal
Clan Corporal

Gamers Point : 4915

PostSubject: Re: Zombification Protection.   Zombification Protection. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 10:40 pm

okay... need a rules clarification... can I use ANY system that has zombies or do I need to confine myself to just video games?
Back to top Go down
Shiuzu
OMG HUGS!
OMG HUGS!
Shiuzu

PostSubject: Re: Zombification Protection.   Zombification Protection. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 10:43 pm

Basic zombie rules apply, no special zombies, no runners, no special infected. Just plain Romero headshot, shambling, one bite your done zombies, and you can only use what you've already got prepared in your immediate area/home.
Back to top Go down
camoblackhawk
Clan Sargent
Clan Sargent
camoblackhawk

Male Posts : 27
Gamers Point : 4937

PostSubject: Re: Zombification Protection.   Zombification Protection. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 6:43 pm

if a zombie broke into my house right now i would grab the calvary sword in my bedroom and cut off it's head.
Back to top Go down
LAWPRE
Clan Corporal
Clan Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Zombification Protection.   Zombification Protection. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 4:46 am

Okay, that limits me A LOT (no Scorching Ray, etc.) but I would have to go with using shower curtain as club.
Back to top Go down
Tensor
BIG HUGS!
BIG HUGS!
Tensor

Male Posts : 62
Gamers Point : 4968

PostSubject: Re: Zombification Protection.   Zombification Protection. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 10:44 am

I always close the door to my bathroom tho'.. But no.. I'm not prepared, however, if i should forget to lock my door and it gets in i would instantly kick it in the torso so it falls back and quickly close/lock the door..

So what do you do next? Well.. Fact is that you can create alot of bombs/weapons out of your household materials.. For example, i usually have a lighter in my posession. Hairspray + lighter = Flamethrower.

I'd make pipebombs out of different soaps, for once the Anarchist Cookbook comes in good use! I'd have the cellphone in my position so i'd go on the internet and google up some answers on how to use the different bombs, washing machine soap powder thingy and whatnot. I would arm myself with the different kinds of spray. I can also use regular soap to create some slippery traps for the zombies, that would buy me some time when i start to run away and out on the street and climb up on a roof.

Zombies can't climb! It's nonsense that they can do that ish and it only belongs in the videogames, eod! So, what do i do up on the roof? Hell. I'd tear the roof to pieces and see if i can climb down, i would of course use my flamethrower as a light source to make sure that it's safe and that the doors/enter points is locked/somehow safe before i take the step down to the attic.

From here on out i would check if there is a fridge of some sort, if i'm lucky there is and i can gather some food. If it isn't i'd have to check out the house... But i would only do that if it's really necessary and i can't get through with my cellphone to call for help.

If the house is somewhat safe and that my plan of torching and beheading the zombiefamily by stomping at their neck till it disconnects from the body (if there is a zombiefamily in it ofc.) was successful i would search the house for a hammer, some nails and start making the house safe so no zombies can get in.

I got a safe house, probably some fridge with alot of food. Next thing is to check out the Anarchist Cookbook PDF i downloaded and start using the soaps/whatnot i find in the kitchen, baking soda and whatever i can find. If i can find some booze, then i can create molotow cocktails. Booyah!
I would also try to find some metal that is easy to bend or sew a really really thick dress from the wardrobes that is so thick a zombies bite can't penetrate it in case of close combat situations. Body armor is crucial in situations like these! I would also create gloves Freddy Kruger style so i can stab it in the eyes, get on a fair distance, take of my gloves and go for the flamethrower and the long sharp weapon i'm about to tell you how to make.

Since it's illegal with guns in Norway i would most likely not find firearms. If i find a broom i'd take off the bottom of it. Take the blades out of the sharpest knives in the house and create a long dangerous weapon so i can cut of zombies heads/feets/arms from a distance.

I would also destroy all the mirrors in the house and set them up in such an angle that i can view the entire house from each corner and set up noise traps just in case.

Weapons/items in my possession/backpack:

Molotow cocktails
Homemade flamethrower
Pipebombs
Long and sharp weapon.
Soap
Sound traps in case the ride to safety is longer than what i expected
Food
Body armor
Freddy Kruger inspired gloves

Ofc. I would have a backpack to keep my bombs, i'd tie a line to each side of the long weapon i made and carry it on my back (i would of course make something that would make it safe to carry on my back so i don't cut myself) And i would stack up on sprays and lighters and always keep a pair in my hand or the pockets in my jeans so it's easy accessible.

I would scope the neighbourhood from the roof the next morning for a garage where i can find and steal a car if the house i first broke into didn't have a garage next to it.

When i've organized my plan well enough to make it to the car i chose to go for i'd go through with it and steal the thing that will drive me away to safety the next day Smile
Back to top Go down
LAWPRE
Clan Corporal
Clan Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Zombification Protection.   Zombification Protection. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 7:34 pm

problem is that my "dorm" is pretty much bare bones. So, while I have some cleaning supplies and a kitchen, I do not have nearly the impromtu weapon choice.
Back to top Go down
Zeniox
Admin
Admin
Zeniox

Male Posts : 45
Gamers Point : 4938

PostSubject: Re: Zombification Protection.   Zombification Protection. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 12:54 pm

I would probably charge head on with my keyboard so the zombie falls down. Then i would proceed to smash its brains out with my knuckle duster Very Happy!
Back to top Go down
Demented Puppy
Clan Member
Clan Member
Demented Puppy

Male Posts : 344
Gamers Point : 5256

PostSubject: Re: Zombification Protection.   Zombification Protection. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 2:27 pm

Lets see.. id put on my tactical vest grab my sword that acually tempered, string my recurve bow get my arrows into a quiver and attach it to the back of my vest. Make my way to teh sports huntign store, get a crossbow if there was anything left, if nto pick up soem flights and new arrow heads for my arrows.
Btw in my tacticle vest i have quite a few survival things in it already, soon ill have some lockpicks as well. Cant be too prepared Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shiuzu
OMG HUGS!
OMG HUGS!
Shiuzu

PostSubject: Re: Zombification Protection.   Zombification Protection. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 6:59 pm

Demented Puppy wrote:
Lets see.. id put on my tactical vest grab my sword that acually tempered, string my recurve bow get my arrows into a quiver and attach it to the back of my vest. Make my way to teh sports huntign store, get a crossbow if there was anything left, if nto pick up soem flights and new arrow heads for my arrows.
Btw in my tacticle vest i have quite a few survival things in it already, soon ill have some lockpicks as well. Cant be too prepared Very Happy
Exactly, all you have to do is prepare a few things, and you'll be surprised at how easy it is to prepare, and how well it will help.
Back to top Go down
Master G
Admin
Admin
Master G

Male Posts : 341
Gamers Point : 15268

PostSubject: Re: Zombification Protection.   Zombification Protection. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 3:04 am

As 85% of the Canadian forces members i not only have a Zombie plan (A-1 to Z-53) But have been slowly collecting a large collection of items what are going to help me when Z day arrives.

First thing you need to do is get a copy of the zombie survival guide. And i mean buy a copy. Your stupid e-book reader is going to be useless once the EMP bombs go off. So buy a hard copy and enjoy.

P.S. Tensor: you should have hard copies of everything. Also the fridge? Man there isnt going to be power once thing go down hill. Stock up on batteries and generators and fuel.

The BIG advantage of living in Canada is that zombies are only a threat during the summer. THe cold up here would kill the undead by freezing there limbs.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hugagamer.com
CakeWASALie
Clan Lieutenant
Clan Lieutenant

Gamers Point : 4923

PostSubject: Re: Zombification Protection.   Zombification Protection. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 11:57 am

I would grab some beer bottles, a lighter, a box of tissues , a steak knife incase of emergency/amputation (if i get bitten). I would also grab an aluminum baseball bat, and eventually i would find a gun shop and get some guns. Remember, Only high caliber bullets can kill a zombie in the chest, other than that you must decapitate or shoot the zombies in the face.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVnfyradCPY
Back to top Go down
Shiuzu
OMG HUGS!
OMG HUGS!
Shiuzu

PostSubject: Re: Zombification Protection.   Zombification Protection. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 1:31 pm

Master G wrote:
As 85% of the Canadian forces members i not only have a Zombie plan (A-1 to Z-53) But have been slowly collecting a large collection of items what are going to help me when Z day arrives.

First thing you need to do is get a copy of the zombie survival guide. And i mean buy a copy. Your stupid e-book reader is going to be useless once the EMP bombs go off. So buy a hard copy and enjoy.

P.S. Tensor: you should have hard copies of everything. Also the fridge? Man there isnt going to be power once thing go down hill. Stock up on batteries and generators and fuel.

The BIG advantage of living in Canada is that zombies are only a threat during the summer. THe cold up here would kill the undead by freezing there limbs.
Not so much kill as, freeze them, and then they thaw in the spring.
Back to top Go down
Master G
Admin
Admin
Master G

PostSubject: Re: Zombification Protection.   Zombification Protection. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 2:50 pm

no they will die completely once froze due to crystallization in the blood and brain. There for no more zombies in the spring except for those coming in from the states. and scene the average walking speed of zombies we are pretty safe.

As long as we survive the first wave.
Back to top Go down
Shiuzu
OMG HUGS!
OMG HUGS!
Shiuzu

PostSubject: Re: Zombification Protection.   Zombification Protection. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 3:00 pm

Well, I go by World War Z by Max Brooks, and in that book it's depicted that somehow zombies can survive being frozen. I just err on the side of caution.
Back to top Go down
Lordofme
Clan Corporal
Clan Corporal
Lordofme

Male Posts : 15
Gamers Point : 4904

PostSubject: Re: Zombification Protection.   Zombification Protection. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 8:49 pm

i have a tree word solution.....

Parkour

Kung Fu

Katana

got it all Very Happy
skills and tools for z-war, but then again, after some weeks il probably rape one or to just to play with fate, the sick basterd i am Very Happy
WHAT....!?!, no one else has a Z-fetish?!
Back to top Go down
LAWPRE
Clan Corporal
Clan Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Zombification Protection.   Zombification Protection. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 2:29 am

I go by three sources. One the scion of Zombies George A Romero. I forgot the name of the latest one but the zombies walked UNDERWATER. So, I am pretty sure that they can survive freezing temperatures.

Two, Resident Evil. Since this is a video game series and this is a video game forum, its word is law. Since they have cities still functional, there would be little problem with EMP, electrical outages, etc. Since some of those zombies survive multiple shots, wounds, etc to the head, I may see how they could survive being forzen as well.

Three, the 28 series. Once again, you have electricity. HOWEVER, this are pretty much normal zombies. So, you could easily argue that these types would quickly fall to temperature changes - let alone freezing.

In conclusion - you better hope that you get the 28 series zombies because otherwise.... Sad
Back to top Go down
Tensor
BIG HUGS!
BIG HUGS!
Tensor

Male Posts : 62
Gamers Point : 4968

PostSubject: Re: Zombification Protection.   Zombification Protection. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 9:35 am

LAWPRE: Ye.. If you can't beat them, join them ^.^

Master_G: Also take notice that my plan is a 24 hour schedule. Worst case scenario is that i have to hit up a grocery store/shopping mall to stock up on food. There is a bunch of food that can handle warm temperatures over time.. So ye, i don't think i'd have to worry too much about food if i can organize my grocery store/mall raid well enough.

The shopping mall will also help me to stack up batteries. I'd figure out how to get em' when i'm stuck in that situation. If Plan A goes well and i only got to worry about the mall/grocery store i got enough time to think and organize the raid.

Also.. Question: What happens if a mosquito takes a bite of a zombie and the lil f***er takes a bite at you 30 minutes later? How dangerous is bugs/animals in situations like these? Can they get the virus as well or is the virus not intelligent enough to move on to other species?
Back to top Go down
drgnzach
Clan Sargent
Clan Sargent
drgnzach

Male Posts : 76
Gamers Point : 4988

PostSubject: Re: Zombification Protection.   Zombification Protection. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 11:30 am

If it were to happen RIGHT now, I'd have to grab the fire extinguisher next to me, use it to freeze or at least slow the incoming zombies. Then I'd use it the break out the window to escape out of. I'd use it as a temporary defense against the zombies until I find a better weapon, such as a metal pole (or a crowbar Very Happy) I would head straight for my aunts house to stock up on the various weapons that belong to my uncle who is in Afghanistan, of course leaving a note, and then I would head to my house right next door, and fortify it. (We have enough canned food to last 2 zombie apocolypes.)
Back to top Go down
Windmill
BIG HUGS!
BIG HUGS!
Windmill

Male Posts : 60
Gamers Point : 4948

PostSubject: Re: Zombification Protection.   Zombification Protection. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 12:24 pm

Generally there's a candle in my bathroom lit or with matches nearby. So, assuming I was able to grab a flammable spray (maybe hair spray) I would light the candle and spray. Also, I can remove the pole to the towel rack and maybe use it as a spear as there's not enough space to swing it like a bat.

Then, if I survived that, I'd let one of the hurt zombies bite me just enough. Zombies are awesum.
Back to top Go down
drgnzach
Clan Sargent
Clan Sargent
drgnzach

Male Posts : 76
Gamers Point : 4988

PostSubject: Re: Zombification Protection.   Zombification Protection. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 1:27 pm

Windmill wrote:
Generally there's a candle in my bathroom lit or with matches nearby. So, assuming I was able to grab a flammable spray (maybe hair spray) I would light the candle and spray. Also, I can remove the pole to the towel rack and maybe use it as a spear as there's not enough space to swing it like a bat.

Then, if I survived that, I'd let one of the hurt zombies bite me just enough. Zombies are awesum.

DO NOT use flames against a zombie, due to the fact that it does not feel pain, it will not be effective, plus you now have a flaming zombie coming after you.
Back to top Go down
Master G
Admin
Admin
Master G

PostSubject: Re: Zombification Protection.   Zombification Protection. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 6:48 pm

Now some of you might think im nuts. And keep in mind i can use what i have here in case of any other natural catastrophy.

Stuff I have in stock here:
=================
- 48 L of Clean Water and my house is also equipped with a well for water.
- Trauma Kit
- Several Fully equipped First Aid Kits
- Small gas Powered Power Generator
- Wood burning stove
- Large qty of Industrial Glow sticks (not your 2-6h small raver glow sticks these puppies last 12+ H, generate white light and can light up a room enough for you to read with 1 stick in the room)
- Stock of Canned foods and other non-perishable foods (in order to avoid stuff going bad i replace items when ever i do groceries with the newer can that way i feed my family and avoid having old stock on the shelves.)
- Candles
- Portable hand wound Radio
- Stocks of batteries (once again rotate your stock)
- Mix of electronic components (for fixing things)
- soldering kits (electrical and butane)
- Lots of matches and zippo fluid
- Small stock of gasoline and diesel (since i have equipment & vehicle that works on both)
- and more...

^-^ Small list of basic stuff i have
Back to top Go down
Shiuzu
OMG HUGS!
OMG HUGS!
Shiuzu

PostSubject: Re: Zombification Protection.   Zombification Protection. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 10:40 pm

Master G wrote:
Now some of you might think im nuts. And keep in mind i can use what i have here in case of any other natural catastrophy.

Stuff I have in stock here:
=================
- 48 L of Clean Water and my house is also equipped with a well for water.
- Trauma Kit
- Several Fully equipped First Aid Kits
- Small gas Powered Power Generator
- Wood burning stove
- Large qty of Industrial Glow sticks (not your 2-6h small raver glow sticks these puppies last 12+ H, generate white light and can light up a room enough for you to read with 1 stick in the room)
- Stock of Canned foods and other non-perishable foods (in order to avoid stuff going bad i replace items when ever i do groceries with the newer can that way i feed my family and avoid having old stock on the shelves.)
- Candles
- Portable hand wound Radio
- Stocks of batteries (once again rotate your stock)
- Mix of electronic components (for fixing things)
- soldering kits (electrical and butane)
- Lots of matches and zippo fluid
- Small stock of gasoline and diesel (since i have equipment & vehicle that works on both)
- and more...

^-^ Small list of basic stuff i have
I wouldn't say your nuts. When I get my own place I plan on having a similar set up. Like you said it's a "catastrophe kit". And zombies fall under that category.
Back to top Go down
Master G
Admin
Admin
Master G

PostSubject: Re: Zombification Protection.   Zombification Protection. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 11:13 pm

Exactly. Its not the fact that im expecting to wake up one day and we are being invaded by zombies. Its more the fact that there might be a massive power outage, natural disaster and other things of the sort. You never know!
Back to top Go down
Zeniox
Admin
Admin
Zeniox

Male Posts : 45
Gamers Point : 4938

PostSubject: Re: Zombification Protection.   Zombification Protection. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 6:52 am

Master G wrote:
Exactly. Its not the fact that im expecting to wake up one day and we are being invaded by zombies. Its more the fact that there might be a massive power outage, natural disaster and other things of the sort. You never know!

Hehe, you can never be to careful!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zombification Protection.   Zombification Protection. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zombification Protection.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hug a Gamer :: Off Topic :: Everything Else....-
Jump to: