Hug a Gamer
Hug a Gamer
Hug a Gamer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hug a Gamer

Official Hug a Gamer forum ^-^

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zombification Protection.

Go down 
+7
Master G
Demented Puppy
Zeniox
Tensor
camoblackhawk
LAWPRE
Shiuzu
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
drgnzach
Clan Sargent
Clan Sargent
drgnzach

Male Posts : 76
Gamers Point : 4988

Zombification Protection. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombification Protection.   Zombification Protection. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 7:50 am

Just a couple of things you need to keep in mind when it comes to Zombies:

1.In order to completely kill them you have to either destroy the brain completely or sever the spinal connection to the rest of the body

2. Load noises tend to attract more, so only use non-silenced guns if truly necessary.

3. When your food supply runs low, leave and take what you have with you to find more, make sure to conceal it though. There will be looters who will kill for your food.

4. If you see someone hurt while traveling, DO NOT HELP THEM. It could either be A) A trap set up to lure unsuspecting travelers with food straight into the hands of looters, or B) They might have been bitten, but they are not going to tell you.

5. If a loved one gets bitten, put them down, none this "Lets just keep them caged until a cure is found" crap

6. Do not drink from rivers, the water could be infected.

Ill post more a bit later
Back to top Go down
Master G
Admin
Admin
Master G

Male Posts : 341
Gamers Point : 15268

PostSubject: Re: Zombification Protection.   Zombification Protection. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 9:30 am

drgnzach wrote:

1.In order to completely kill them you have to either destroy the brain completely or sever the spinal connection to the rest of the body

The truth is as long as the motor section of the brain is damaged your fine. You dont need to completly destroy the brain.

You missed our Zombie talk on the chat ^-^ we covered allot of this but its a good idea to post it here too ^-^
Back to top Go down
http://www.hugagamer.com
drgnzach
Clan Sargent
Clan Sargent
drgnzach

PostSubject: Re: Zombification Protection.   Zombification Protection. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 10:35 am

7. A good thing to keep in mind is that, though they are no longer human, their bodies still function mostly the same. They cannot move without muscles, cannot see (but can still hear and smell) without eyes. Knowing this fact might come in handy in certain situations

8. Don't plan on going on epic zombie killing rampages, an unneeded charge through a horde will usually end prematurely. Try to avoid large groups of zombies at all cost.

9. Try to avoid narrow passages, you dont want to get zombies in front and behind you. It may not seem like a good idea, but stay in open fields. More space to run, and its a lot easier to out maneuver a zombie when there's multiple directions to go.

10. Get out of the city, try to get to an area low populated area, like a country side.

11. After a while the infection WILL die out, zombies dont live to be very old, the lack of a respiratory, endocrine, and full digestive system (the reason you see zombies vomiting often is because what ever it eats has no where else to go.) coupled with deterioration of the brain, will cause the body to decay, and eventually give out. Provided people do not keep getting infected (which will most likely be the case when all that is left is the survivors that are in fortified areas), it will be over quicker than you think.

12. Try to have good mental health, the general fear, the bodies everywhere, watching everyone you know and love turn WILL have an impact on on your pysche, that might cause you to go insane.
Back to top Go down
Master G
Admin
Admin
Master G

PostSubject: Re: Zombification Protection.   Zombification Protection. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 5:24 pm

Impotent fact!

Infected or zombies will bleed out and die from the lack of blood! In the movies you see infected or zombies running around at super human speed while missing an arm. The truth is in order to get the muscle to move you need to have the blood circulating in the body. The blood as long as it carries oxygen threw the body will allow them to move.

Best movie for a realistic scenario of a infected virus is ''I am Legend''.
Back to top Go down
drgnzach
Clan Sargent
Clan Sargent
drgnzach

PostSubject: Re: Zombification Protection.   Zombification Protection. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 5:46 pm

Master G wrote:
Impotent fact!

Infected or zombies will bleed out and die from the lack of blood! In the movies you see infected or zombies running around at super human speed while missing an arm. The truth is in order to get the muscle to move you need to have the blood circulating in the body. The blood as long as it carries oxygen threw the body will allow them to move.

Best movie for a realistic scenario of a infected virus is ''I am Legend''.

Actually, muscle can move without oxygen through a process called fermentation that gives it energy, but produces lactic acid.
Back to top Go down
Master G
Admin
Admin
Master G

PostSubject: Re: Zombification Protection.   Zombification Protection. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 7:08 pm

like i said they wont be able to move for long with out blood.
Back to top Go down
LAWPRE
Clan Corporal
Clan Corporal

Gamers Point : 4915

PostSubject: Re: Zombification Protection.   Zombification Protection. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 10:38 pm

STOP!!!

This is getting WAYYY to technical.

As Clan Corporal, I hereby declare this is a FUN ONLY thread. So, ridiculous is fine (do YOU REALLY have a catastrophy kit???!!!), Ludicrus is better (i LOVE the hairspray idea) but utterly improbable (use a roller coaster to kill zombies) is preferred!!
Back to top Go down
drgnzach
Clan Sargent
Clan Sargent
drgnzach

PostSubject: Re: Zombification Protection.   Zombification Protection. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 11:39 pm

LAWPRE wrote:
STOP!!!

As Clan Corporal, I hereby declare this is a FUN ONLY thread. So, ridiculous is fine (do YOU REALLY have a catastrophy kit???!!!), Ludicrus is better (i LOVE the hairspray idea) but utterly improbable (use a roller coaster to kill zombies) is preferred!!

As a clan SERGEANT, I deem this as an informative and useful topic.
Back to top Go down
Master G
Admin
Admin
Master G

PostSubject: Re: Zombification Protection.   Zombification Protection. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 1:34 am

So this is just to clear things up.

I actually DO have the list of equipment i listed in a Catastrophe kit. BUT keep in mind as iv been saying from the start these kits are not only good for the zombie thing but also if we ever get hit by an EM wave like in late 80's or early 90's can remember when, some of you might remember when earth got hit by an EM wave that knocked allot of satellite and made communication useless and damaged allot of them. TV and allot of other things go dead until they re-aligned everything.

Here are a list of other things these kits can be used for:
- Floods
- Earthquake
- Bio attack
- Forest fire
- Electrical outages
- Political revolution
- the list goes on...

The truth is here in Canada they actually have TV commercials to suggest everyone has at least a 24H kit. Its just that mine id be able to live and feed 6 people for more then 1-3 weeks if i had too.

You must also keep in mind here the climate can get very cold. A simple 2-3 hour power outage can cause the tempo to drop majorly so have to keep everyone worm and alive and also be able to keep feeding our selves.
Back to top Go down
Shiuzu
OMG HUGS!
OMG HUGS!
Shiuzu

Male Posts : 148
Gamers Point : 5019

PostSubject: Re: Zombification Protection.   Zombification Protection. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 1:12 pm

drgnzach wrote:
LAWPRE wrote:
STOP!!!

As a clan SERGEANT, I deem this as an informative and useful topic.
Also as the unofficial "Dude" of this forum I deem this useful as well
Back to top Go down
LAWPRE
Clan Corporal
Clan Corporal

Gamers Point : 4915

PostSubject: Re: Zombification Protection.   Zombification Protection. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 2:59 pm

@ Shiuzu and drgnzach - on the one hand, it is nice to see the officers ("dude") and enlisted (sargeant) agree on something. On the other hand, I do not like being welll.... overruled. <insert pouting> (i KNOW its not "professional" but.... well... I don't care). Obviously, this IS the general forum for RL stuff!!!

@ Master G - I live in Washington State where the only natural disaster we have had in like 300 years was Mount Saint Helens. So, generally speaking, we do not need such measures. Still, my mom has lived in the same house for 45 years and likes to stock up. She may not have everything but I am pretty sure she has the real essentials (except for beer!!!). Also, IF we ever had an "extinction event" I think we would ALL be headed your way. After all 6 people for MORE than 3 weeks is rather impressive.
Back to top Go down
drgnzach
Clan Sargent
Clan Sargent
drgnzach

PostSubject: Re: Zombification Protection.   Zombification Protection. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 5:55 pm

Come to think of it, beer and any alcohol would be good to stock up on. After the disaster first hits, it will most likely be worth a lot of Nuka-cola bottle caps, or whatever the currency is.
Back to top Go down
Demented Puppy
Clan Member
Clan Member
Demented Puppy

Male Posts : 344
Gamers Point : 5256

PostSubject: Re: Zombification Protection.   Zombification Protection. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 6:57 pm

G you forgot ice storms, Can knock out power for quite a while. few simple things you can keep around teh house can save your life or others.

Heres an idea, list what you would think you would need in any emergency kit up to and inluding zombie apocolypse
Back to top Go down
Demented Puppy
Clan Member
Clan Member
Demented Puppy

Male Posts : 344
Gamers Point : 5256

PostSubject: Re: Zombification Protection.   Zombification Protection. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 1:21 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zombification Protection.   Zombification Protection. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zombification Protection.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hug a Gamer :: Off Topic :: Everything Else....-
Jump to: